+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Two Way courier services VFS New Delhi - India

koshymthomas

Aug 27, 2020
Hi Nisha,

1) Usually your pickup time is scheduled 3 days after the payment link has been assigned. For me, they have even mentioned about the pick date in the same e-mail, provided I made the payment before 4 PM. However, they have sent me the link at 5.30 anyway. So the e-mail is a pre-set one. Hence don’t worry about the payment time, just reply to them once you have paid (you can attach the receipt) and you should be getting the AWB and soon.

2) A4 size, fabricated envelope will be good. However, they will re-pack it in their own envelope. Yes, has to be sealed.

3) Once you know the pickup date, you should go to the location at 9.00 AM (i.e right when they open their office. Some offices open at 9.30), so that you can drop it off before even they goes out for collection or even call you. All you need to show them the Air way bill. However, while collecting the PP, your parents must pick up with an ID.

Hope that helps…

nishanj

Star Member
Jul 14, 2017
Hi Nisha,

1) Usually your pickup time is scheduled 3 days after the payment link has been assigned. For me, they have even mentioned about the pick date in the same e-mail, provided I made the payment before 4 PM. However, they have sent me the link at 5.30 anyway. So the e-mail is a pre-set one. Hence don’t worry about the payment time, just reply to them once you have paid (you can attach the receipt) and you should be getting the AWB and soon.

2) A4 size, fabricated envelope will be good. However, they will re-pack it in their own envelope. Yes, has to be sealed.

3) Once you know the pickup date, you should go to the location at 9.00 AM (i.e right when they open their office. Some offices open at 9.30), so that you can drop it off before even they goes out for collection or even call you. All you need to show them the Air way bill. However, while collecting the PP, your parents must pick up with an ID.

Hope that helps…
Thank you so much! I had mentioned the invoice number, bank reference number and Payment Reference Number in the email. I didnt attach the reciept. I hope that will be ok...

Jazz@91

Star Member
Jan 19, 2021
Anyone Recieve Payment link since from 1 march??.. I called them and they said due to large number of requests they are unable to process on timely.. but the question arises is that if IRCC fasts the processing then why not vfs not increases its working capacity..too much poor service they are providing right now..

Reactions: Ramesh Mokkapati

nishanj

Star Member
Jul 14, 2017
Hi, I received the AWB numbers for my parents' TRV - Just had a few questions about the form.
1. Do we leave the part " Applicant wishing or not wishing to provide biometrics" blank? I see previous posts that it was suggested to leave it blank if biometrics was already done.
2. The courier and sms form has the section to fill in the address at which the PP will be delivered. If we fill that up, then we can leave the next section (3) blank right? the one with S/O done by date etc.
3. On the envelope , apart from writing "To, The Officer, VFS Global Canada " do we mention anything else? Like the AWB #?

Thank you so much in advance..

nishanj

Star Member
Jul 14, 2017
Anyone Recieve Payment link since from 1 march??.. I called them and they said due to large number of requests they are unable to process on timely.. but the question arises is that if IRCC fasts the processing then why not vfs not increases its working capacity..too much poor service they are providing right now..
I received mine 2 days back. Passport submission email came on Mar 1st.

MTLasalle

Star Member
Jun 10, 2019
I received mine 2 days back. Passport submission email came on Mar 1st.
@nishanj Congrats!

I also submitted the web form for my parents on March 1st. Then on March 12th, I got a reply on my mothers reference number email asking for a complete address. Same day, I replied that along with my mother I also have mu father that need to submit passport and provided their passport submission reference numbers. Then in like 20 minutes, I got a reply that

"Please be informed that we are unable to process the dependent's request for the 2-way courier pickup service without Unique Client identifier Number. Also, Kindly confirm whether you wish to schedule the 2-way courier service for the principal applicant so that we can assist you accordingly. "

I replied the same day that I need 22-way courier service for both my father and mother and provided their UCI. After that, I didn't hear anything from VFS.

Did you also got same sort of emails before getting payment link?

Thanks

nishanj

Star Member
Jul 14, 2017
@nishanj Congrats!

I also submitted the web form for my parents on March 1st. Then on March 12th, I got a reply on my mothers reference number email asking for a complete address. Same day, I replied that along with my mother I also have mu father that need to submit passport and provided their passport submission reference numbers. Then in like 20 minutes, I got a reply that

"Please be informed that we are unable to process the dependent's request for the 2-way courier pickup service without Unique Client identifier Number. Also, Kindly confirm whether you wish to schedule the 2-way courier service for the principal applicant so that we can assist you accordingly. "

I replied the same day that I need 22-way courier service for both my father and mother and provided their UCI. After that, I didn't hear anything from VFS.

Thanks
I emailed on Mar 3rd with their details. on 12th I got an email saying the address is not serviceable. I replied with an alternate address on Mar 13th. Got the payment link on 16th.

Reactions: MTLasalle

koshymthomas

Aug 27, 2020
Hi, I received the AWB numbers for my parents' TRV - Just had a few questions about the form.
1. Do we leave the part " Applicant wishing or not wishing to provide biometrics" blank? I see previous posts that it was suggested to leave it blank if biometrics was already done.
2. The courier and sms form has the section to fill in the address at which the PP will be delivered. If we fill that up, then we can leave the next section (3) blank right? the one with S/O done by date etc.
3. On the envelope , apart from writing "To, The Officer, VFS Global Canada " do we mention anything else? Like the AWB #?

Thank you so much in advance..
1) Consent form: - Yes you can leave that part blank.
2) Courier form: Section-3. You need to fill in the Location of blue dart to collect passport 'incase of Non serviceable location'. I guess you have already confirmed the location based on the PIN code.
3) Yes, on the envelope only write "To, The Officer, VFS Global Canada ".

Thanks

Reactions: nishanj

jolly12345

Star Member
Sep 22, 2020
I emailed on Mar 3rd with their details. on 12th I got an email saying the address is not serviceable. I replied with an alternate address on Mar 13th. Got the payment link on 16th.
Hi Nishanj,
When they told your address is not serviceable. Then you raise another webform with different address or what you did exactly.?? I raised webform for mom and dad both .
Please let us know

nishanj

Star Member
Jul 14, 2017
Hi Nishanj,
When they told your address is not serviceable. Then you raise another webform with different address or what you did exactly.?? I raised webform for mom and dad both .
Please let us know
not another webform - I replied to their email with an alternate address. Post # 697 and #706 gives detailed information

jolly12345

Star Member
Sep 22, 2020
@nishanj Congrats!

Thanks
Hi MTLasalle
in the PPR they asked you for height and eye colour for both parents?

Jazz@91

Star Member
Jan 19, 2021
i submit the web form on 27 feb and received the payment link today but not receive the AWB no. yet.
I want to confirm that.. at my address courier service is unavailable so that i will fill the column 3 of courier form but there is something i dont understand
SO done By/Date or DO done By/Date
what does it mean pls clarify..