+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Two Way courier services VFS New Delhi - India

robertp

VIP Member
Jan 29, 2019
Canada
https://www.canada.ca/en/transport-canada/news/2021/01/government-of-canada-introduces-further-restrictions-on-international-travel.html

The prime minister announced numerous travel restrictions on Friday, including mandatory testing and mandatory hotel stays for travellers returning to Canada. He said these measures would take effect "as soon as possible."

These international travellers will have to pay for the hotel stay themselves while they wait for their test results. Trudeau said it could cost them more than $2,000.

Prime Minister Justin Trudeau announced Friday that Air Canada, WestJet, Sunwing and Air Transat will "cancel air service" to all Caribbean destinations and Mexico starting on Sunday, January 31 until April 30.

Incoming international passenger flights will also be limited to four airports: Vancouver, Calgary, Toronto and Montreal.

Last edited:

baa_at

Star Member
Jul 14, 2020
https://www.canada.ca/en/transport-canada/news/2021/01/government-of-canada-introduces-further-restrictions-on-international-travel.html

The prime minister announced numerous travel restrictions on Friday, including mandatory testing and mandatory hotel stays for travellers returning to Canada. He said these measures would take effect "as soon as possible."

These international travellers will have to pay for the hotel stay themselves while they wait for their test results. Trudeau said it could cost them more than $2,000.

Prime Minister Justin Trudeau announced Friday that Air Canada, WestJet, Sunwing and Air Transat will "cancel air service" to all Caribbean destinations and Mexico starting on Sunday, January 31 until April 30.

Incoming international passenger flights will also be limited to four airports: Vancouver, Calgary, Toronto and Montreal.
$2000 for 3 days is too much.
They should really rethink.

robertp

VIP Member
Jan 29, 2019
Canada
Flight suspensions:

The Government of Canada and Canada’s major airlines have reached an agreement to suspend all flights to and from Mexico and Caribbean countries until April 30, 2021. This will be in effect as of January 31, 2021.

For more information or to change your flight, please contact your airline or your tour operator.

Flight restrictions:

Effective midnight (11:59 PM) February 3rd, 2021, all international commercial passenger flights as well as all private/ business and charter flights from all countries will land at one of the four following Canadian airports: Montreal-Trudeau International Airport, Toronto Pearson International Airport, Calgary International Airport, and Vancouver International Airport. Flights from Saint-Pierre–et-Miquelon and cargo-only flights will remain exempt.

Contact your airline or tour operator if your travel itinerary is impacted by this new measure.

Testing and Quarantine upon arrival in Canada:

As soon as possible in the coming weeks, all non-exempted air travelers arriving in Canada must reserve a room in a Public Health Agency of Canada (PHAC)-approved hotel for three nights at their own cost.

Travelers will also have to take a COVID-19 molecular test on arrival at their own cost.

Note that the mandatory requirement for a pre-departure COVID-19 testing and negative results for all non-exempted air travelers coming to Canada is still in effect. See the Flying to and within Canada (https://travel.gc.ca/travel-covid/travel-restrictions/flying#health-check) page for more information on this requirement.

Testing requirements at land borders:

Similar to the pre-departure testing requirements for travellers flying into Canada, the Government of Canada will introduce a 72-hour pre-arrival testing requirement (molecular test) for travellers seeking entry in land mode, with limited exceptions such as commercial truckers.

Reactions: nishanj

Guri21

Mar 31, 2017
My passport is stamped and has been shipped back to me today. Here's my timeline:

Application by Email (PRTD): January 05, 2021
Acknowledgement of Receipt: January 05, 2021
Passport Request: January 21, 2021
Two Way Courier Requested: January 21, 2021
Payment Link Received: January 24, 2021 (Completed payment same day)
AWB Number Received: January 27, 2021
Package dropped off at local Blue Dart: January 28, 2021 (For some reason they did not accept it on 27th)
Passport stamped and decision package couriered back: February 01, 2021

Nav009

Star Member
Oct 24, 2020
My passport is stamped and has been shipped back to me today. Here's my timeline:

Package dropped off at local Blue Dart: January 28, 2021 (For some reason they did not accept it on 27th)
There is a new process now using the webform right?

BharatFL

Star Member
Jul 14, 2017

Thank you for the timeline. We also sent our passport for stamping on Jan 28.

How do you know that the decision package has been couriered back?

What does it say when you track your application on vfs global tracking?

Guri21

Mar 31, 2017
Thank you for the timeline. We also sent our passport for stamping on Jan 28.

How do you know that the decision package has been couriered back?

What does it say when you track your application on vfs global tracking?
My application was for PR Travel Document (I'm already a PR which could be the reason for IRCC taking less time to stamp my passport). You can check your CIC account to see if it shows Document Information, it shows counterfoil details if they finish printing your Visa. My account shows the application as approved and I can see the counterfoil details too. Additionally, I received an automated notification from VFS saying the decision package has been dispatched.

Reactions: BharatFL

BharatFL

Star Member
Jul 14, 2017
My application was for PR Travel Document (I'm already a PR which could be the reason for IRCC taking less time to stamp my passport). You can check your CIC account to see if it shows Document Information, it shows counterfoil details if they finish printing your Visa. My account shows the application as approved and I can see the counterfoil details too. Additionally, I received an automated notification from VFS saying the decision package has been dispatched.

Thank you for the detailed reply. From what you mentioned, our application is still under process and due for stamping. As this is the latest info I see on tracking -

Your application, tracking ID No.xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx has been received and is under process at the IRCC Office on 2/1/2021 4:xx:xx AM

Guri21

Mar 31, 2017
Thank you for the detailed reply. From what you mentioned, our application is still under process and due for stamping. As this is the latest info I see on tracking -

Your application, tracking ID No.xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx has been received and is under process at the IRCC Office on 2/1/2021 4:xx:xx AM
Yes, looks like it. It was received at IRCC office today itself, give it a couple days, you'll hear soon.

Reactions: BharatFL

Nvd

Star Member
Jan 23, 2021
it depends anywhere from 3-10 days. for me it took 3 business days to get the link and then one day to get AWB.
I called ircc after I received AIP on 28 jan nd the ircc agent told me that my eligibility is passed, criminality is passed , medical passed on 27 jan 2021. Application is not finalised yet ? What you think would b the final outcome ?

dodge_JJ

Jan 10, 2021
is there anyone here who was approved before 18th mar and recently got a ppr request? could you please share your timelines of stamping and delivery through vfs?