+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Two Way courier services VFS New Delhi - India

Guri21

Mar 31, 2017
Hello All,

I received passport back with COPR( It says not valid for travel) and travel instructions document. Can I travel? @robertp
I believe you are an outland applicant and in that case you would also have a PR Visa on the Passport. The COPR isn't a travel document, its just a confirmation of your permanent residence application being approved. However, to travel to Canada you'll need both the PR Visa as well as the COPR. Once you land in Canada you would receive a new COPR that would say you're now a permanent resident.

Reactions: robertp

SidCD

Sep 18, 2020
I believe you are an outland application and in that case you would also have a PR Visa on the Passport. The COPR isn't a travel document, its just a confirmation of your permanent residence application being approved. However, to travel to Canada you'll need both the PR Visa as well as the COPR. Once you land in Canada you would receive a new COPR that would say you're now a permanent resident.
Ok thanks. I was just wondering that I am eligible to travel based on the documents I received.

skd46443

Nov 3, 2020
This morning I got two updates firstly, Packet has been dispatched from IRCC to visa application center New Delhi.

Then Secondly, my decision envelope has been dispatched from Canada Visa application center through Blue Dart courier service. so when I can expect my passport? when I try to track it on Blue dart website its not showing anything.

Ab singh

Jan 9, 2021
This morning I got two updates firstly, Packet has been dispatched from IRCC to visa application center New Delhi.

Then Secondly, my decision envelope has been dispatched from Canada Visa application center through Blue Dart courier service. so when I can expect my passport? when I try to track it on Blue dart website its not showing anything.
On monday

skd46443

Nov 3, 2020
On monday
One of my friend got it on Sunday same case, Friday he got message and scheduled for Saturday but some delay happened so he got it on Sunday.

so hoping something good tomorrow lolz, waited for so long seems done with waiting for entire life lolz..

Ab singh

Jan 9, 2021
One of my friend got it on Sunday same case, Friday he got message and scheduled for Saturday but some delay happened so he got it on Sunday.

so hoping something good tomorrow lolz, waited for so long seems done with waiting for entire life lolz..
. Ya it depends on where u stay