+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Two Way courier services VFS New Delhi - India

darshaknir

Star Member
Sep 7, 2016
hello,
my wife passport was picked up on January 9 and it is showing in progress since January 13, while other people who send it after us got it back and we have booked flight on 7 Feb. but passport has not come and tried contacting vfs and ircc Delhi but usual response of being patience. Any one has same situation or suggestion whom to contact?
thanks in advance.

skd46443

Nov 3, 2020
hello,
my wife passport was picked up on January 9 and it is showing in progress since January 13, while other people who send it after us got it back and we have booked flight on 7 Feb. but passport has not come and tried contacting vfs and ircc Delhi but usual response of being patience. Any one has same situation or suggestion whom to contact?
thanks in advance.
Is it SWOP ? or PR applicant.

Guri21

Mar 31, 2017
Anyone know how long do they take to send out the AWB number after completing the payment? Send them a reminder email but no luck

skd46443

Nov 3, 2020
Anyone know how long do they take to send out the AWB number after completing the payment? Send them a reminder email but no luck
it depends anywhere from 3-10 days. for me it took 3 business days to get the link and then one day to get AWB.

Reactions: Guri21

baa_at

Star Member
Jul 14, 2020
After payment did you send them the screenshot of payment done and replied back to their email?
Please check once spam as well as sometime email goes to it as well

Reactions: Guri21

Guri21

Mar 31, 2017
After payment did you send them the screenshot of payment done and replied back to their email?
Please check once spam as well as sometime email goes to it as well
I sent them a couple reminder emails (attached payment screenshot too) but haven't seen a response from them yet. I don't think I would get it tomorrow as well since its a holiday here, so hopes on Wednesday

darshaknir

Star Member
Sep 7, 2016
Does the passport address and pick up/ drop off address need to match? if it does not would it cause any problems? mine is passport address and return address are different. showing in process since January 13 5am and flight has been booked for February 7, other people already got it back. Ircc delhi sucks. a black hole, everything sucked up, shit people work there. just want to make your life miserable
any one had same problem?

Risabh_Canada

Star Member
Jan 11, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
Missisauga
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
29-03-2016
Guys i just got my passport back from VFS . Question to people who have received their passport . Did You get COPR along with passport ?

robertp

VIP Member
Jan 29, 2019
Canada
Does the passport address and pick up/ drop off address need to match? if it does not would it cause any problems? mine is passport address and return address are different. showing in process since January 13 5am and flight has been booked for February 7, other people already got it back. Ircc delhi sucks. a black hole, everything sucked up, shit people work there. just want to make your life miserable
any one had same problem?
No any issue if address is not match. I gave them different address for pickup and deliver and get back my passport in 14 days. Some case passport stamping take 10-14 days and some case it talks longer then month.

You not supped to buy ticket in advance until you don’t have your passport in your hand with valid visa and COPR. Best to check with airlines to change your date .

friends do not buy ticket in advance until you get back your passport from VFS. Ones you received passport with visa and COPR first you check name , date of birth any spelling mistake .Ones you verify all details is correct book flight ticket.

Kaler01

Apr 4, 2019
I sent my passport on jan 18 and received by ircc on 21 jan and still in process. Why they taking so long .. anybody with same date waiting !???