+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Two Way courier services VFS New Delhi - India

VJ2012

Star Member
Jun 29, 2012
Hi all,
Has anyone received mail from vfs saying that address provided is not serviceable?

Please share your experiences and what could be done in this case. Can we drop the package at the nearest courier branch?
You cannot drop your package at any blue dart location - its only where passport service us being provided.

chirag.dhirawani0803

Star Member
Feb 24, 2020
Hello Everyone, hope you're doing well.

I have couple of questions, appreciate your views.

For Me:- I've got Ready for Visa email last night.

While requesting for a two way courier instruction, is there a specific format that needs to be followed? Or can we ask something on the line of "please provide instructions for two way courier service?"
Hey could you share your timeline? Are you a spousal sponsorship applicant?

weekday2

Star Member
Dec 18, 2019
This two way service is available at VFS Delhi only? or passport can be sent to other VFS offices as well like Jalandhar, Chandigarh etc

VJ2012

Star Member
Jun 29, 2012
This two way service is available at VFS Delhi only? or passport can be sent to other VFS offices as well like Jalandhar, Chandigarh etc
VFS service is available all across India , major cities and including chd and jalandhar.

kichoooo22

Star Member
Sep 4, 2019
Do we have any application number starting with S/V/ J etc mentioned in the mail from VFS helpline.I hope our application number starts with E and the same to be mentioned in the .TXT file.Can anyone please help on this and also the PPR request is a mail and not a letter attachment.I have received only mail.
Your kind help is requested

vis.sneha

Sep 17, 2019
NOC Code......
Nomination.....
05-11-2019
AOR Received.
27-12-2019
Med's Done....
20-01-2020
Do we have any application number starting with S/V/ J etc mentioned in the mail from VFS helpline.I hope our application number starts with E and the same to be mentioned in the .TXT file.Can anyone please help on this and also the PPR request is a mail and not a letter attachment.I have received only mail.
Our application number starts with E. Ignore other alphanets mentioned.

I copied the mail in word and saved in txt format. Same i did same for the table given for personal information. I also got pdf format done for PPR email.

Reactions: kichoooo22

kichoooo22

Star Member
Sep 4, 2019
Our application number starts with E. Ignore other alphanets mentioned.

I copied the mail in word and saved in txt format. Same i did same for the table given for personal information. I also got pdf format done for PPR email.
Thanks so much for your response.
Really appreciate your support

Reactions: vis.sneha

wick_sran

Mar 5, 2012
India
NOC Code......
AOR Received.
04-06-2019
IELTS Request
01-02-2019
You can also save email as PDF and then attach it.

Maes

Nov 7, 2019
Hey guys.... I did not receive the payment link yet.... I sent all my documents on 17 dec...how much time it will take and wht is a solution for this

wick_sran

Mar 5, 2012
India
NOC Code......
AOR Received.
04-06-2019
IELTS Request
01-02-2019
Hey guys.... I did not receive the payment link yet.... I sent all my documents on 17 dec...how much time it will take and wht is a solution for this
Neither did I. Submitted documents on December 18. Follow up with them.

ARP!

Dec 6, 2020
I submitted on Dec 15 and received the payment link just an hour ago. You might receive it soon.

Reactions: Maes

kichoooo22

Star Member
Sep 4, 2019
Hi, got response from VFS that my address provided is in non serviceable area.
"Addressing your below query, we would like to inform you that address provided by you is not serviceable hence we request you to provide an alternate address for courier pickup or confirm if you could submit your passport along with other required documents at the Blue dart office or not."
I am willing to submit the passport at blue dart office, but will be location be nearby or it will be in another state ?

VJ2012

Star Member
Jun 29, 2012
Hi, got response from VFS that my address provided is in non serviceable area.
"Addressing your below query, we would like to inform you that address provided by you is not serviceable hence we request you to provide an alternate address for courier pickup or confirm if you could submit your passport along with other required documents at the Blue dart office or not."
I am willing to submit the passport at blue dart office, but will be location be nearby or it will be in another state ?
You need to look for major city close to your town ( it may be in a different state too , it happened with me too) . Look for blue dart office , note the postal codes of few before calling blue dart - ask them based on postal codes whether they provide passport service delivery to VFS Canada. If your blue dart courier postal code provides VFS passport service , send that address info mentioning submission/ pick up from that blue dart location by replying to the same email with ticket ref#.
They will reply to you today or tomorrow with payment link . Make sure you pay within 5 hrs of that payment email , you will be then sent VFS consent form and Courier form .