+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Two Way courier services VFS New Delhi - India

phospec

Apr 16, 2023
I got dispatch mail - Your processed passport has been dispatched from the Canada Visa Office NEW DELHI, on 2023/07/07 to the Canada Visa Application Centre.

Is there another mail when the passport is ready for collection?

aswinths

Jul 12, 2023
Guys, am a little stressed. My file change to under process in IRCC office on July 3rd. Still no update. Booked tickets for July 19th. Its with New Delhi VISA office. Any of you in the same boat ?

ruchita1599

Jul 11, 2023
Hi.. i have two dependents in my application.. i received a total of 3 AWB numbers.. so can I send all 3 passports as a single package? Or are they to be sent separately? .. and what addres should be mentioned on the envelope?
Have you submitted your passport and which visa office ?

ruchita1599

Jul 11, 2023
Guys, am a little stressed. My file change to under process in IRCC office on July 3rd. Still no update. Booked tickets for July 19th. Its with New Delhi VISA office. Any of you in the same boat ?
Yes mine was under process from 4th July and no update after that

JKSNK

Oct 21, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
CPP-Ottawa
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
13-Dec-2012
AOR Received.
31-Jan-2013
Med's Request
05-Nov-2013
Med's Done....
15-Nov-2013
Urgent help please:

Hello All, I am trying to initiate the 2 way courier passport for my parents (PR application). This is the VFS link that I am using from the VFS website. https://cicforms.mioot.com/forms/PS/

So, my mother is the main applicant (father - dependent) and as we received only 1 passport request letter (i.e. for the main applicant), do we have to submit both the passports in one single package OR submit as individual 2 packages? The passport request letter says 'submit single package' while filling the details on the VFS website link above, it is asking how many applicants are there and asking for individual passport request letters (shall we choose 2 applicants and upload the same passport request letter?)

Can you please advise ASAP? (I read the initial (1st) post on this thread from 2020 of sending emails but I think now we have the option of using the above link) so confused a little.

Appreciate a quick response! Thanks!
2 separate individual packages with same PPR
I am into the same situation for my parents. Received only 1 passport request letter for parents. The IRCC letter states "submit single package" while VFS asks for how many applications and generated two airway bills when I entered the number of applicants 2. Just curious to know GG08 or anyone - how was your experience?

JKSNK

Oct 21, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
CPP-Ottawa
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
13-Dec-2012
AOR Received.
31-Jan-2013
Med's Request
05-Nov-2013
Med's Done....
15-Nov-2013
Have you submitted your passport and which visa office ?
Hi Ruchita - did you send separate packages for yourself and 2 dependents or just one package ? My father is main applicant and mother is dependent. Received only one letter from IRCC whereas VFS generated 2 airway bills for pick up. Thank you