+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Two Way courier services VFS New Delhi - India

rpathak

Jun 20, 2023
Good news
My outland depedent got her passport stamped at Delhi VFS
We submitted the passport on 5th June and got it back with COPR and visa on 24 June

Trebecca

Jun 26, 2023
My file is under process from June 15 th and no response. I have a flight booked on 3rd of July and too stressed if my spouse misses it and end up in not having company and travel all alone later
Hello, did you get any update or message yet?
My file is under process at IRCC from 15th June too and have a ghost update on 23rd June. No other response or update further

karanwashere

May 31, 2023
My file is under process at IRCC from 15th June too and have a ghost update on 23rd June. No other response or update further
Hey! I'm in the same boat! Gave my passport at VFS Delhi on 15 June, went into processing at IRCC on 16 June, and got a ghost update on 23 June on the tracker.

From what I have read around, the dispatch comes usually in 2-3 days on average after the ghost update on the tracker. So hopefully tomorrow.
Do let me know if you get any updates.

Trebecca

Jun 26, 2023
Hey! I'm in the same boat! Gave my passport at VFS Delhi on 15 June, went into processing at IRCC on 16 June, and got a ghost update on 23 June on the tracker.

From what I have read around, the dispatch comes usually in 2-3 days on average after the ghost update on the tracker. So hopefully tomorrow.
Do let me know if you get any updates.
Hello, I finally received the dispatch message today morning. Hope you have received yours too, All the best!

just0021

Dec 6, 2020
I understand the stress. I pray that your spouse and you can travel together.
I finally received the dispatch message today morning. Hope you receive the same soon too. All the best!
Hey, I received the dispatch message as well. Finally a relief. Pray that everyone gets soon

Reactions: Trebecca

karanwashere

May 31, 2023
Hey Guys, I got the dispatch message today as well and collected it in person around 4:30pm. The tracker says "closed" and GCKey is updated with counterfoil and expiry date and the status says "Approved".

Hope everyone waiting gets it soon! Cheers!

Reactions: Trebecca

phospec

Apr 16, 2023
Where did you get the ghost update, GC key or tracker? I also submitted on June 23, but it reached IRCC on June 27.
In my case it reached IRCC Delhi on 26th, but no update as of yet, do we get a mail for a ghost update or is it on the tracker?