+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Two Way courier services VFS New Delhi - India

sharmila_marimuthu

Jul 2, 2019
Just got the ghost update on tracker on 21st June, nothing changed after Dispatch in both Gckey and Tracker
Dispatch msg was from VFS delhi and Hope i will get my passport soon
2 questions i have :
1. Before the passport request did u see copr details in the application tracker?
2. After the envelope was dispatched from IRCC to VFS did u see that it got disappeared?

I got the dispatch from IRCC today and i see the copr details vanished from the application tracker. Kind of confused

just0021

Dec 6, 2020
2 questions i have :
1. Before the passport request did u see copr details in the application tracker?
2. After the envelope was dispatched from IRCC to VFS did u see that it got disappeared?

I got the dispatch from IRCC today and i see the copr details vanished from the application tracker. Kind of confused
Hey when did your passport reached Delhi and when did you get dispatched message

just0021

Dec 6, 2020
2 questions i have :

Did you raise any web forms? Or called them?

just0021

Dec 6, 2020
My file is under process from June 15 th and no response. I have a flight booked on 3rd of July and too stressed if my spouse misses it and end up in not having company and travel all alone later

Dev4567

May 9, 2023
2 questions i have :

Hey
1. My COPR details didn't change and I got my Envelope today and has the same information as mentioned in Tracker same number and same expiry date
2. Nothing really changed just a ghost update on 21st and still now i got my passport and both tracker and gckey have the same no update.

I believe once we have the visa stamped and copr letter nothing really matter whats on tracker and gckey because its not updated frequently

Dev4567

May 9, 2023
My file is under process from June 15 th and no response. I have a flight booked on 3rd of July and too stressed if my spouse misses it and end up in not having company and travel all alone later
You may expect dispatch msg by 29th and hope fully get your passport by next day. wish you good luck

Reactions: just0021

just0021

Dec 6, 2020
At this stage you don’t have tracking ID. Leave it blank.
ones VFS receive your passport they will provide you tracking number with return AWB number.
Hey, my tracker got updated today but nothing changed except date. Is it a good sign I might get my passport next week

DPN25

Nov 16, 2022
Hi.. i have two dependents in my application.. i received a total of 3 AWB numbers.. so can I send all 3 passports as a single package? Or are they to be sent separately? .. and what addres should be mentioned on the envelope?