+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Two Way courier services VFS New Delhi - India

mappie

Jul 25, 2022
Hello,
What is the process to submit the passport for passport stamp in India?
Do we receive instructions with passport request letter ? Thank you.

Dixit patel

Star Member
Mar 16, 2015

sabret00the

Star Member
Jun 25, 2014
Calgary
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
CPC: Sydney, Nova Scotia
NOC Code......
Not relevant
App. Filed.......
12-Sep-2014
Doc's Request.
N/A
Nomination.....
25-Nov-2014
AOR Received.
06-Jul-2015
IELTS Request
No
File Transfer...
N/A
Med's Request
31-Aug-2015
Med's Done....
23-Jan-2015 (TRV Meds have not yet expired)
Interview........
N/A
Passport Req..
21-Sep-2015
VISA ISSUED...
16-Sep-2015
LANDED..........
Dec 2015
Guys I have a few questions - regarding Parents SuperVisa passport stamping:
  1. Biometrics done in Kolkata VFS office.
  2. On A4 size envelope do I insert the following items and seal the envelope:
    1. Original Passport
    2. 470708_Courier_Request_Form
    3. 628591_Consent_Form
    4. Original Passport Request - IMM5740
    5. Is the email printout from VFS also needed to be included in the envelope?
  3. On the body of the envelope should I mention the Application # and/or UCI # along with the following text: To, The Officer
    VFS Global Canada
  4. For the 628591_Consent_Form do I need provide the Page 1 and 2 ONLY or do I need to include ALL 4 pages? If I need to include all 4 pages then should I leave Page 3 blank and should I make my parent sign on Yes on Page 4 (even though Biometrics is already done).
  5. For Parents SuperVisa (TRV) do I need to include two photographs for my father? Nowhere, in any of the emails it is mentioned.
  6. The Bluedart AWB number needs to be provided to the courier as per the VFS email. Do I need to write it on the envelope or just merely mention the number to the courier person?
I apologize if my questions have already been answered before. Unfortunately, my father lost his passport and the 30 days deadline is already over while waiting for the new passport - that's why I want to make sure that my letter is correct.

Thanks in advance.

sai1981

Mar 2, 2022
Anyone, please ? I already booked the service and they might come to pickup the package in 1-2 days. So if you know or had experience please share. Thanks
Hi Nick,
Could you please let me know if you we need to send photos for Visitor visa as part of 2 way courier service. I also got a similar passport submission letter and it does not specify any requirements for photos.

raghav132

Nov 1, 2022
Does the 2 way courier service for passport stamping also deliver to VFS Mumbai? I can track BlueDart AWB that says destination Mumbai. Did they mess up the address or is this normal?
Hi Akshay,
Same happened to us as well. Can you please share how this was resolved?

raghav132

Nov 1, 2022
even mine happened the same it is delivered to vfs mumbai.
from where did u send it? like which location
We sent from Punjab. We were expecting VFS Chandigarh or VFS Delhi as destination but now the passport has reached Mumbai and yet to receive tracking ID from VFS.
From where did you send ?

Akshowjini

Oct 14, 2022
We sent from Punjab. We were expecting VFS Chandigarh or VFS Delhi as destination but now the passport has reached Mumbai and yet to receive tracking ID from VFS.
From where did you send ?
I sent from andhra pradesh
I was expecting it to be delivered to banglore but it was sent to mumbai
Even i dint receive any tracking id yet

iasyed72

Jul 25, 2015
Hi, I have submitted my passports to VFS global VIA bluedart, and the status now shows Location = Antariksh and status = "On Hold As Requested By Shipper ". Does any one know what this means. Can anyone respond quickly?
Please can you advise, how you resolved it? Even my status is showing the same. Thanks