+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Two Way courier services VFS New Delhi - India

Priyanka 19

Jul 13, 2020
This is insane. Just stamping a passport is taking them forever. It used to be just a week.
Yup. Some of my friends submitted in June and got back in exact 15days. Even at the vfs when I submitted they said the same thing. But don't know it's been a month now and they aren't even responding. If I had known it's going to take time I would have submitted it later after my travel. For schengen visa they take only 2 days for stamping. In case of emergency travel also they are not giving the passport back.

man_d

Oct 4, 2022
Yup. Some of my friends submitted in June and got back in exact 15days. Even at the vfs when I submitted they said the same thing. But don't know it's been a month now and they aren't even responding. If I had known it's going to take time I would have submitted it later after my travel. For schengen visa they take only 2 days for stamping. In case of emergency travel also they are not giving the passport back.
well, nothing much we could do.
Let's hope for the best.

man_d

Oct 4, 2022
Passport got dispatched from New Delhi. You'll be receiving yours soon I guess
same here, got dispatched on 13th Oct. Looks like they are dispatching in lots. and we happened to be the first ones in our lot, so we had to wait for longer. Well, congratulations.. and good luck for others :)

ritsv

Oct 12, 2022
same here, got dispatched on 13th Oct. Looks like they are dispatching in lots. and we happened to be the first ones in our lot, so we had to wait for longer. Well, congratulations.. and good luck for others :)
Is there any changes in cic account?

Dixit patel

Star Member
Mar 16, 2015
Hi how long did it take for it to get delivered to your home after this message?