drukmocha

Aug 26, 2022
Hello everyone,

We have received the PPR.

Here is the timeline:

--> Primary applicant (My husband): AOR: Feb 21st 2021
---> PA biometrics --> April 21
--> We got married in December 2021 and added me to the profile post that
--> Added to profile on June 20th 2022 (submitted all documents, Schedule A, marriage proof etc.)
--->Remed request for spouse and first time medicals for me for me June 22nd 2022
---> Meds pass July 4th 2022
--> My biometrics August 16th 2022
--> PPR email on 25th August!!

Hope everyone gets the mail on the forum!

I have a few questions and I would be grateful for any help:

-->The PPR document starts with the following, correct? Please confirm the same --> "The processing of your application for permanent residence in Canada is almost complete. You must complete the following steps within 30 days in order for our office to issue your Confirmation of Permanent Residence and, if applicable, your permanent residence visa"

---> The PPR is addressed to the principal applicant only? I have not received any document and the one in the GC Key portal is in my husband's name. Please confirm.

--> We are looking at physically going to the VFS centre and submitting the passport, however, the VFS webformasks for number of passport submission for which we have selected "2" and it also asks for "Please upload the first page of each applicant's passport submission letter "...What letter should I submit for myself as I have not received any document addressed to me!

drukmocha

Aug 26, 2022
Hello again everyone,

Does this still hold true?

"You’ll need to prepare a different packet for each applicant. For EACH packet the following need to be included:
1. Passport
2. Height and eye color of the passport holder - typed in a plain paper
3. Passport request letter (IRCC)
4. VFS consent form (will be included in the confirmation email from VFS after payment)
5. Courier & SMS form (will be included in the confirmation email from VFS after payment)
6. 2 photos as per the specifications in passport request letter. ONE of the photos should have the stamp of the photo studio at the back + date of clicking the photo + name of the person + date of birth " Is this only for two way courier or for physical submission of passports as well?

Following is for physical submission of passports at VFS:

I read that we can add multiple applicants in a single webform as the webform asks for this question "Number of applicants for passport Submission (Each applicant will receive a separate appointment)" (we are looking to go submit the document physically)

It also says "Please upload the first page of each applicant's passport submission letter " However, I am the dependent and I dont have the PPR in my name. It is only in the name of my husband (Principal applicant)

Can you please let me know how do i proceed here?

Please help!

DIVYA870

Aug 14, 2022
Hello again everyone,

Does this still hold true?

"You’ll need to prepare a different packet for each applicant. For EACH packet the following need to be included:
1. Passport
2. Height and eye color of the passport holder - typed in a plain paper
3. Passport request letter (IRCC)
4. VFS consent form (will be included in the confirmation email from VFS after payment)
5. Courier & SMS form (will be included in the confirmation email from VFS after payment)
6. 2 photos as per the specifications in passport request letter. ONE of the photos should have the stamp of the photo studio at the back + date of clicking the photo + name of the person + date of birth " Is this only for two way courier or for physical submission of passports as well?

Following is for physical submission of passports at VFS:

I read that we can add multiple applicants in a single webform as the webform asks for this question "Number of applicants for passport Submission (Each applicant will receive a separate appointment)" (we are looking to go submit the document physically)

It also says "Please upload the first page of each applicant's passport submission letter " However, I am the dependent and I dont have the PPR in my name. It is only in the name of my husband (Principal applicant)

Can you please let me know how do i proceed here?

Please help!
Hi,
Are you opting for physical submission or courier service?
There will be only one letter in the name of main applicant, there is no separate letter for dependent

AishB

Sep 29, 2020
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
NDVO
AOR Received.
13-02-2021
Passport Req..
30-08-2022
Hi,

While filling the 2 way form I see an upload option for the First Page of each applicant's passport submission letter and then another upload for PS from IRCC. Are these the same letters? and can we upload the same letter twice?
Also, I didn;t see any request for Height and Eye colour in my PPR letter, does VFS request it post the webform?

Var2k

Nov 15, 2021
Hi thank you very much for your reply. Yes my passport got picked up 2 days later than my child’s. Now both of our passports are submitted to IRCC with a 4 day period gap.
Hi Dear pls guide
I m primary applicant with a 2 year dependent child. Recieved ppr on 7 september. I booked 2 way service. Added 2 applicant. Paid 2790.
I only recieved one awb number.
Do i send both passport in one envelope.
Or I request vfs to issue another awb number.
Pls h
Guide and help

Var2k

Nov 15, 2021
VV for Parents
Applied - 20 April 2022
Biomatrices - 25 April 2022
Country - India
PPR - Aug 10 2022
PP picked up by Blue dart - 12 aug 2022
PP delivered to VFS -16 aug 2022
PP in transit to IRCC -17 aug 2022
PP processing at IRCC office - 18 aug 2022
How much was the fees of vfs global

Mshimpi

Star Member
Feb 7, 2018
Toronto, ON
Category........
CEC
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
Pre-Assessed..
Yes
App. Filed.......
02-07-2020
AOR Received.
02-07-2020
PR Spousal Sponsorship:-
Application received- February 15,2022
AOR - May 6
Medical request - May 9
Medical done- May 25
Medical passed - June 1
PCC - upfront
Biometrics request - June 9
Biometrics done - June 14
Eligibility/ Background passes - July 14
Pre arrival letter- July 14
Passport request - August 25
Passport pickup - August 29
Passport at Ahmedabad VFS- Sept 2
Passport at Delhi VFS- Sept 4
Passport at IRCC- Sept 6
Passport sent from IRCC - Sept 13
Passport received with COPR- Sept 15

Mshimpi

Star Member
Feb 7, 2018
Toronto, ON
Category........
CEC
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
Pre-Assessed..
Yes
App. Filed.......
02-07-2020
AOR Received.
02-07-2020

Nick~Nick

Dec 20, 2013
Guys, quick question, for TRV do we have to submit 2 photos ? as per email from VFS 2 way courier I don't see that in the checklist. Please help asap.

Instructions to be followed:
Failure to follow the below protocol may lead to further delay in processing of your application.
1. Ensure there is only 1 packet per applicant and include the following in each of the package,
- SMS / Courier return form
- Consent form from all adult applicants(18 plus)
- Passport transmission letter for all applicants for whom service has been booked and paid for.
- Current and Valid passport for all applicants for whom service has been booked and paid for (Kindly do not submit old passports)

2. It is mandatory to submit all the above documents duly completed as required by the High Commission along with the Current Valid Passport.

3. Keep the envelope ready with all the documents mentioned above and hand it over to the Blue Dart courier executive. The airway bill number must be provided to the Blue Dart pick up staff on the date of pickup and write the below text on the envelope.

Nick~Nick

Dec 20, 2013
Guys, quick question, for TRV do we have to submit 2 photos ? as per email from VFS 2 way courier I don't see that in the checklist. Please help asap.

Failure to follow the below protocol may lead to further delay in processing of your application.
1. Ensure there is only 1 packet per applicant and include the following in each of the package,
- Passport transmission letter for all applicants for whom service has been booked and paid for.
- Current and Valid passport for all applicants for whom service has been booked and paid for (Kindly do not submit old passports)

2. It is mandatory to submit all the above documents duly completed as required by the High Commission along with the Current Valid Passport.

3. Keep the envelope ready with all the documents mentioned above and hand it over to the Blue Dart courier executive. The airway bill number must be provided to the Blue Dart pick up staff on the date of pickup and write the below text on the envelope.
Anyone, please ? I already booked the service and they might come to pickup the package in 1-2 days. So if you know or had experience please share. Thanks

CNP

Champion Member
Oct 26, 2018
Anyone, please ? I already booked the service and they might come to pickup the package in 1-2 days. So if you know or had experience please share. Thanks
This is from VFS. What does PPR latter say ? Combine PPR and VFS details to see if you need to send photos. Is this for visitor visa btw ?

Nick~Nick

Dec 20, 2013
This is from VFS. What does PPR latter say ? Combine PPR and VFS details to see if you need to send photos. Is this for visitor visa btw ?
Yes, its for visitor visa

this is what I have letter from passport submission from CIC, its not PPR bcos if for visitor visa and below is email from VFS after booking 2 way courier

This is in reference to your application for temporary residence. A decision has been made on
your application. We require your passport to finalize processing your application.
Passport requirements
• Please provide your passport or travel document, with a copy of this letter.
• There must be at least one blank page in your passport.
• Your passport must be valid for the duration of your expected length of stay in Canada.
• Please note that we cannot issue a visa beyond the expiry date on the passport.
Your passport must be received by Immigration, Refugees and Citizenship Canada within
30 days from the date of this letter. Failure to do so could result in the refusal of your application.
Please ensure that a copy of this letter is included with your passport.

CNP

Champion Member
Oct 26, 2018
Yes, its for visitor visa

this is what I have letter from passport submission from CIC, its not PPR bcos if for visitor visa and below is email from VFS after booking 2 way courier

This is in reference to your application for temporary residence. A decision has been made on
your application. We require your passport to finalize processing your application.
Passport requirements
• Please provide your passport or travel document, with a copy of this letter.
• There must be at least one blank page in your passport.
• Your passport must be valid for the duration of your expected length of stay in Canada.
• Please note that we cannot issue a visa beyond the expiry date on the passport.
Your passport must be received by Immigration, Refugees and Citizenship Canada within
30 days from the date of this letter. Failure to do so could result in the refusal of your application.
Please ensure that a copy of this letter is included with your passport.

Not sure why you say - its not PPR . This is Passport Request letter, right. Check both PPR and VFS instructions and take a decision :)