+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Two Way courier services VFS New Delhi - India

gg08

Star Member
Mar 22, 2012
Urgent help please:

Hello All, I am trying to initiate the 2 way courier passport for my parents (PR application). This is the VFS link that I am using from the VFS website. https://cicforms.mioot.com/forms/PS/

So, my mother is the main applicant (father - dependent) and as we received only 1 passport request letter (i.e. for the main applicant), do we have to submit both the passports in one single package OR submit as individual 2 packages? The passport request letter says 'submit single package' while filling the details on the VFS website link above, it is asking how many applicants are there and asking for individual passport request letters (shall we choose 2 applicants and upload the same passport request letter?)

Can you please advise ASAP? (I read the initial (1st) post on this thread from 2020 of sending emails but I think now we have the option of using the above link) so confused a little.

Appreciate a quick response! Thanks!

Reactions: diya_tj

CNP

Champion Member
Oct 26, 2018
Urgent help please:

Hello All, I am trying to initiate the 2 way courier passport for my parents (PR application). This is the VFS link that I am using from the VFS website. https://cicforms.mioot.com/forms/PS/

So, my mother is the main applicant (father - dependent) and as we received only 1 passport request letter (i.e. for the main applicant), do we have to submit both the passports in one single package OR submit as individual 2 packages? The passport request letter says 'submit single package' while filling the details on the VFS website link above, it is asking how many applicants are there and asking for individual passport request letters (shall we choose 2 applicants and upload the same passport request letter?)

Can you please advise ASAP? (I read the initial (1st) post on this thread from 2020 of sending emails but I think now we have the option of using the above link) so confused a little.

Appreciate a quick response! Thanks!
2 separate individual packages with same PPR

Reactions: gg08

Dixit patel

Star Member
Mar 16, 2015
PPR - August 2nd
Passport pickup booked - August 4th
Passport reached Chennai - August 5th
Passport dispatched to New Delhi - August 5th
Passport reached New Delhi VAC - August 8th
Passport reached IRCC Office New Delhi - August 9th
Passport dispatched back to New Delhi VAC - August 17th * (latest)

I really wish they told us what the decision is. Is there a way to get to know if everything has been approved ? I hope we will receive it by Sat or Fri.
Hi, did they tell you what time they will come to pick up the passport from your home? We submitted the webform for two way pick up service and received AWB# but they do not mention time or date when someone from blue dart will be coming to pick up the passport.
How can we know the timing of the pickup??

Dixit patel

Star Member
Mar 16, 2015
Within 24 hours of activation of AWB on their website. You can check awb activation on their tracking system online.
Where can I check this if AWB number is generated on Blue dart website? Do I just keep checking on their tracking tool until I see some information?

Dixit patel

Star Member
Mar 16, 2015
VFS Tracking ID generated today, here is the timeline so far, hope it helps. (This is for PR visa)

14 Jan 2022 - PPR
15 Jan 2022 - Raised Webform and got AWB within 2 hrs
17 Jan 2022 - Package picked by Blue dart at 3pm IST
19 Jan 2022 - Package delivered to IRCC by VFS and VFS Tracking ID Generated
Hi did you receive any correspondence from blue dart or VFS about time and date they might be coming to pick up your passport after getting AWB#?