Two Way courier services VFS New Delhi - India

krishvivi

Star Member
Mar 10, 2021
Category........
FAM
App. Filed.......
22-02-2021
Hey, reg the update in GCkey, the status for us right now reads "Submitted". Does it change to Updated or something, with any other PDFs dropping in your inbox?
Yeah it will show as updated /approved and once u click check application status u will see separate section for counter foil details

Reactions: VinothAJ

nikitapise23

Star Member
May 20, 2021
Got dispatch mail yesterday, just now received passport (stamped) and COPR.
timeline- 28feb raised webform to vfs
2march - passport picked up (Mumbai)
4march - under process at NDVO
29- dispatch mail
Today - received

thank you everyone for help! Hope everyone will get their passport soon..

Anusam

Mar 30, 2022
Hi everyone

My passport was returned on March 24th from New Delhi without stamping along with a letter that stated the reason that my medical is expiring/have expired. New Medical instructions will be issued soon.

Could someone please tell me how long it might take them to issue me medical instructions to do remedicals? Or anyone with a similar experience here?

thanks in advance

M1Ash1

Mar 17, 2022
Hi everyone

My passport was returned on March 24th from New Delhi without stamping along with a letter that stated the reason that my medical is expiring/have expired. New Medical instructions will be issued soon.

Could someone please tell me how long it might take them to issue me medical instructions to do remedicals? Or anyone with a similar experience here?

thanks in advance
When was your medicals done? They usually ask for remeds before ppr. What application is this?

Anusam

Mar 30, 2022
When was your medicals done? They usually ask for remeds before ppr. What application is this?
Mine is a spousal sponsorship application.
my medicals expired on March 21st 2022. But PPR came on feb 25th. Passport was under processing since March 4th. There was no mention of remedicals till I got the passport back with the letter.

M1Ash1

Mar 17, 2022
Mine is a spousal sponsorship application.
my medicals expired on March 21st 2022. But PPR came on feb 25th. Passport was under processing since March 4th. There was no mention of remedicals till I got the passport back with the letter.
ok got it. Not sure of this situation. Can you not do a medical upfront instead of waiting for instructions from them?

Anusam

Mar 30, 2022
ok got it. Not sure of this situation. Can you not do a medical upfront instead of waiting for instructions from them?
I am guessing not. They have mentioned that new medical instructions will be issued soon. Plus for this category of visa it is advised to not do upfront medicals. Because I think when they finally issue the instructions the IME number will be different and may cause complications. Honestly I am not sure what is to be done or the right way to approach this. Just super frustrated with the system. For now we are waiting for the instructions.

srihari98

Aug 14, 2020
Hey Guys, My parents passport got picked up and was delivered to banjara hills in Hyderabad. Is this expected?

I though it was supposed to be delivered to local VFS office in Ahmedabad.

Also is there a way to track it with VFS.
Hey! I have the same issue. Was there any update post this? Thank you!

Nisha_PV

Sep 2, 2021
Got dispatch mail yesterday, just now received passport (stamped) and COPR.
timeline- 28feb raised webform to vfs
2march - passport picked up (Mumbai)
4march - under process at NDVO
29- dispatch mail
Today - received

thank you everyone for help! Hope everyone will get their passport soon..
Congrats Nikita :)

Reactions: nikitapise23

Anoopj

Mar 31, 2022
Hi Everyone,
I am new to this thread.
I got passport submission request (Supervisa) for my parents on 19th January 2022. I paid fees for 2 way courier (we never paid any premium lounge fee at the time of biometrics) and got AWB number as well. It's been 2 weeks no one came to pick up their passport. Even my dad visited blue dart office and rep there refused to take the package and said they didn't receive any confirmation from VFS so they cannot accept the package. Even my dad visited vfs office and rep there told him to go online and pay premium lounge fee also upload the same receipt.
even in the payment link it is written premium lounge thing is optional. I emailed to bluedart guys as well as to passportsubmission@vfshelpline.com but no response from them.
can anyone suggest me what to do next as I am stuck now. Don't know where I am wrong. as this is just a harassment for my parent at this age to go to bluedart and vfs office again and again for the passport submission.
your help will be appreciated.

Thanks,
Danish
hi
have u received anything after awb number m in the same situation my husband's passport hasnt been picked in 20 days we are still waiting i have done necessary emails but no response yet