+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Two Way courier services VFS New Delhi - India

HBS dhaliwal

Mar 17, 2022
Hi, My Blue Dart AWB status is showing as " On Hold As Requested By Shipper" they picked up the Passport on Friday, and today i saw this message when i tracked using AWB number. Did any one came across this before.
Thanks.
Hi brother I am facing the same problem today status is showing ON hold as requested by shipper . I am really worried because tomorrow is public holiday than Saturday and Sunday will have to wait till Monday . Can you please share how you solve this problem or this was due to weekends or holidays??

kanwaljeet

Jan 7, 2018
Any idea why they are taking while to stamp the march 1st week applications ?
No one really knows why they are doing whatever they are doing :) . That said, people with 28th Feb applications are almost all done, probably next week they will start from 1st March.

Mohsin patel

Nov 28, 2018
Hi brother I am facing the same problem today status is showing ON hold as requested by shipper . I am really worried because tomorrow is public holiday than Saturday and Sunday will have to wait till Monday . Can you please share how you solve this problem or this was due to weekends or holidays??
wait till monday-, holiday

VinothAJ

Star Member
Jan 31, 2020
Quick query:

If the primary applicant/dependents are not home during the passport delivery, can we authorize a relative/neighbour to collect the passports on our behalf?

gkvan

May 9, 2017
Category........
my mom received her passport today... was under processing at IRCC from Feb 24th

canadavisa000

Star Member
May 16, 2019
Can anyone pls help me with this.

Mine is CEC PR AOR Aug 2020 with dependents (wife & 5 year old US Citizen daughter )
PPR on Feb 4 2022
passport under process with IRCC Delhi from March 1st
Counterfoil generated for myself and for my wife in Gckey account on Mar 18th. But I do not see anything for my daughter. Do we get counterfoil for my daughter?. Pls help me.

I am yet to receive dispatch email for everyone.