Two Way courier services VFS New Delhi - India

apprajapati

Star Member
Dec 19, 2017
Category........
CEC
AOR Received.
08-08-2020
I dont know. I sent before 30 days both the times. Didnt raise any webform. Now if it again comes with photo issue 30 days will be over, not sure what to do then.
Hey, can I know what was the issue they mentioned about photos? I would like to know more. thank you

apprajapati

Star Member
Dec 19, 2017
Category........
CEC
AOR Received.
08-08-2020
Need some explanataion: I got this message today. My passport reached there last Thursday, so can anyone tell me what does this message mean?

"The envelope for the decision on the results of your visa that has been processed has been received at the Canadian Visa Application Center at New Delhi OC, on the date"

rakeshinfy2014

Mar 4, 2022
Need some explanataion: I got this message today. My passport reached there last Thursday, so can anyone tell me what does this message mean?

"The envelope for the decision on the results of your visa that has been processed has been received at the Canadian Visa Application Center at New Delhi OC, on the date"
when did your application reach IRCC office?

jijojohn32

Mar 8, 2022
My passport is processing since March 1st, no replies yet hopefully I get the dispatch message this week. Anyone else in the same boat ?

nikitapise23

Star Member
May 20, 2021
Any inputs to this please? Would really appreciate your responses
Regarding the same I had a chat with VFS customer care , according to them it is good if the concern person be present at the time delivery as the passport is important document but it is also fine if any immediate family members are there to receive

Reactions: VinothAJ

VinothAJ

Star Member
Jan 31, 2020
Regarding the same I had a chat with VFS customer care , according to them it is good if the concern person be present at the time delivery as the passport is important document but it is also fine if any immediate family members are there to receive
Thank you!