+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Two Way courier services VFS New Delhi - India

gkvan

May 9, 2017
Category........
my mom's passport under process from feb 24... anyone with the same timeline waiting for passport as well

spikegin

Star Member
May 17, 2016
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Here is the timeline for my Mothers Visitor Visa application

2-way courier timeline NDVO
Application : 14th Oct 2021
Biometrics submitted : Nov 29th 2021
Biometrics approval - 19th Jan 2022
PPR - 19 Jan 2022
Passport collected for my Mother - 19 Feb 2022
Her application under process - 24 Feb 2022
Passports dispatch message - Mar 15, 2022
Passports received - ??

JNAIR1529

Star Member
Jul 8, 2020
India
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
CPC-Ottawa
NOC Code......
Hi All,
Just an update, I got my passport back today with COPR, and application is approved in CIC profile as well.
I am primary applicant and my passport my application was under process at IRCC New Delhi since 16-Feb-2022. My husband who is dependent in my application got his passport back after stamping and COPR on 1st March 2022.

Reactions: Rajinder1234
Mar 16, 2022
My parents have received the PPR asking to submit the original passports and they are in India. Do we need to schedule an appointment at VFS, Chennai office to submit the passports?

krishvivi

Star Member
Mar 10, 2021
Category........
FAM
App. Filed.......
22-02-2021
My parents have received the PPR asking to submit the original passports and they are in India. Do we need to schedule an appointment at VFS, Chennai office to submit the passports?
Is it for PR or Visitor Visa. Also now VFS dont accept walkin drop offs.

If its for PR, you need to book 2way courier and blue dart guy will come n pickup passport at your doorstep

Step1: https://visa.vfsglobal.com/ind/en/can/

Step2: See updates /Important Information -Go to Dec16 update -click continue reading and

Stepp 3: Click Webform it will take u to next page

Step3: Scroll down and u will see Webform for passport submission - Click that

Step 4: It will take you to Payment page, enter applicant details, pay fees and upload PPR request

I guess it will be same for Visitor but again not sure

my parents submitted their passport from Coimbatore -VFS DELHI- IRCC Delhi

Mar 16, 2022
Is it for PR or Visitor Visa. Also now VFS dont accept walkin drop offs.

If its for PR, you need to book 2way courier and blue dart guy will come n pickup passport at your doorstep

Step1: https://visa.vfsglobal.com/ind/en/can/

Step2: See updates /Important Information -Go to Dec16 update -click continue reading and

Stepp 3: Click Webform it will take u to next page

Step3: Scroll down and u will see Webform for passport submission - Click that

Step 4: It will take you to Payment page, enter applicant details, pay fees and upload PPR request

I guess it will be same for Visitor but again not sure

my parents submitted their passport from Coimbatore -VFS DELHI- IRCC Delhi
Thank you for providing this info. This is for the PR parent's sponsorship application. I do see that the courier option is available since 19th July 2021.

Hoping that we can't directly go there to submit the passports considering the pandemic situation now.

Nisha_PV

Sep 2, 2021
2-way courier timeline NDVO
PPR - 18 Feb 2022
Passport collected for my spouse - 19 Feb 2022
Her application under process - 22 Feb 2022
Passport collected for me - 25 Feb 2022
my application under process - 28 Feb 2022
Passports(for both of us) dispatch message - Mar 15, 2022
Passports(for both of us) received - Mar 16, 2022
Wow, congratulations. That was fast, like 15 days. Are you a premium service member by any chance ?

VishInd

Jul 23, 2020
Mine is also under process at ircc since 3rd March but no updates till now
Hello.
My passport was delivered to VFS Delhi today. Can you let me know how/ where you are checking the status after it was delivered to VFS? Do you get a separate tracking number using which you are able to see that its under process at IRCC?

komal555

Star Member
Dec 17, 2021
Hello.
My passport was delivered to VFS Delhi today. Can you let me know how/ where you are checking the status after it was delivered to VFS? Do you get a separate tracking number using which you are able to see that its under process at IRCC?
https://www.vfsglobal.ca/IRCC-GPTWave1/Track/Index?q=shSA0YnE4pLF9Xzwon/x/CQ1P0LBKn66dLdNUfueK+zXVvfCaQtqf4wkl10oKbwhActUUQpLseDw/c2V80Cpow==
OPEN THIS LINK AND YOU CAN TRACK YOUR APPLICATION. VFS WILL MAIL YOU WITH NEW TRACKING NUMBER