krishvivi

Star Member
Mar 10, 2021
Category........
FAM
App. Filed.......
22-02-2021
Hey there,

Even my parents passports got delivered to Hadapsar Service center on March 13th 2022. Have you received any updates further?

Thanks
IN my case passport went from Coimbatore -Delhi VFS-IRCC

aababuji

Nov 8, 2019
What does this counterfoil look like? I received my stamped passport and CoPR but don't see any updates in GCKey account.
Congratulations! My husband's status summary shows I
IME with the number and expiry date also confirmation of COPR without #,expiry date, location. What that means? Did they approve his application? How long they take yo the next steps I mean PPR?

aababuji

Nov 8, 2019
Hello! My passport is in processing status at the New Delhi IRCC as of March 3, 2022. Yesterday my eligibility under the new tool changed from completed to in progress. Is anyone else in the same boat? Does anyone know what this means? I have not received the dispatch update from IRCC yet. My application is under spousal sponsorship category.
Congratulations! Same with me. Do you have Document summery?

komal555

Star Member
Dec 17, 2021
okay get that messages come on that number.. when the delivery guy attempts delivery, they do call right. So they call on this number mentioned on Courier and SMS form right?
yes but for pickup your parcel they will contact on that number which you provided in webform.
please write same number on envelope with address which you write on sms and courier form.

Reactions: civiluv24
Mar 10, 2022
Congratulations! My husband's status summary shows I
IME with the number and expiry date also confirmation of COPR without #,expiry date, location. What that means? Did they approve his application? How long they take yo the next steps I mean PPR?

Hello, I received the PPR 6 days after I the eligibility status was changed to completed. You should be receiving your PPR letter shortly!

kanwaljeet

Jan 7, 2018
Hi All,

I have not sent passport transmission letter in envelope for VFS ..and pickup has been completed from bluedart..

Can anyone help me what can i do further ??..what will be consequences
It's not a big issue. Just mail them, and anyway VFS will ask you if they think anything is missing.

Mar 10, 2022
Congratulations! Same with me. Do you have Document summery?
Initially I was able to see my COPR on the online tool before the stamping, but since my passport reached IRCC they have removed the document ID from the tool. I would recommend that you take a screenshot of the document number for your reference.

VishInd

Jul 23, 2020
Hello,

I see its taking ~3-4 weeks from passport pick up to return with the stamping. Was wondering if this is the timeline for those that opted for the premium service during biometrics. Any real benefit of taking the premium service?

venkyforever

Mar 4, 2022
2-way courier timeline NDVO
PPR - 18 Feb 2022
Passport collected for my spouse - 19 Feb 2022
Her application under process - 22 Feb 2022
Passport collected for me - 25 Feb 2022
my application under process - 28 Feb 2022
Passports(for both of us) dispatch message - Mar 15, 2022
Passports(for both of us) received - Mar 16, 2022

venkyforever

Mar 4, 2022
Hello,

I see its taking ~3-4 weeks from passport pick up to return with the stamping. Was wondering if this is the timeline for those that opted for the premium service during biometrics. Any real benefit of taking the premium service?
It is the same duration for both regular and premium service. No use of it, VFS is praying on the Normal people.

komal555

Star Member
Dec 17, 2021
2-way courier timeline NDVO
PPR - 18 Feb 2022
Passport collected for my spouse - 19 Feb 2022
Her application under process - 22 Feb 2022
Passport collected for me - 25 Feb 2022
my application under process - 28 Feb 2022
Passports(for both of us) dispatch message - Mar 15, 2022
Passports(for both of us) received - Mar 16, 2022
congratulations... for your application they took only 15 days