+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Two Way courier services VFS New Delhi - India

Simplitario

Star Member
May 4, 2022
Latest update-"Envelope dispatched from the IRCC Office to the Canada Visa Application Centre". Hoping to receive the stamped passports soon :)
I got a message saying that passpirt has been dispatched via courier but not able to find it with the AWB number provided on the vfs payment invoice.

snow2_00_2

Star Member
Feb 24, 2020
I got a message saying that passpirt has been dispatched via courier but not able to find it with the AWB number provided on the vfs payment invoice.
Don't worry, it's same here. It is mentioned in the message on VFS tracking link that the Blue Dart updates will be available only after 24 hours, so we have to wait until tomorrow to find some tracking information on the Blue Dart website. Anyhow, I am hoping to receive the passports tomorrow.

Simplitario

Star Member
May 4, 2022
Don't worry, it's same here. It is mentioned in the message on VFS tracking link that the Blue Dart updates will be available only after 24 hours, so we have to wait until tomorrow to find some tracking information on the Blue Dart website. Anyhow, I am hoping to receive the passports tomorrow.
Thanks for the info. Able to track now

Last edited:
Reactions: snow2_00_2

Preet53

Nov 19, 2020
@ShivaDurga Packages are supposed to be sent separately for each family member and you'll receive them separately as well. There's nothing to worry on that.
Regarding the pickup being delayed, I am also facing the same issue, even I opted for the premium lounge service and my husband didnt, so his passport got picked up but mine didn't. Today is the 4th day, I hope it gets picked up either today or tomorrow.

Has your passport been picked up by blue dart yet?
Hi Sangeetha..after how many days your passport picked up after your husband? Same case here...husband has premium service but child doesn't....my child's passport got picked up but for my husband nothing yet?

Sangeetha_23

Jun 21, 2022
Hi Sangeetha..after how many days your passport picked up after your husband? Same case here...husband has premium service but child doesn't....my child's passport got picked up but for my husband nothing yet?
For me, it got picked up after two days. I know it's annoying but don't worry, just give it a couple of days, pick up would be scheduled soon.

Last edited:

binder1232

Oct 28, 2013
India
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
07th October 2020
Doc's Request.
None
Nomination.....
25 November 2020
AOR Received.
24 December 2020
IELTS Request
passed
File Transfer...
24 December 2020
Med's Request
Upfront done
Med's Done....
03/02/2021
Interview........
waiting
Passport Req..
24-06-2022
VISA ISSUED...
11 July 2022
LANDED..........
N.A.
Although the counterfoil was generated on 28th on the GCKey, no update yet on the VFS website. I hope to receive the stamped passports soon!
any update

snow2_00_2

Star Member
Feb 24, 2020
Just received the passports, Thank GOD! Thank you everyone, and wish you all a speedy progress on your cases.

Last edited:
Reactions: binder1232

snow2_00_2

Star Member
Feb 24, 2020
On another note, which is a good area in Ontario/Mississauga with good schools and reasonable rent to stay for few months after landing? Please share your thoughts/experience.

binder1232

Oct 28, 2013
India
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
07th October 2020
Doc's Request.
None
Nomination.....
25 November 2020
AOR Received.
24 December 2020
IELTS Request
passed
File Transfer...
24 December 2020
Med's Request
Upfront done
Med's Done....
03/02/2021
Interview........
waiting
Passport Req..
24-06-2022
VISA ISSUED...
11 July 2022
LANDED..........
N.A.
Just received the passports, Thank GOD! Thank you everyone, and wish you all a speedy progress on your cases.
Can you share your passport submission timeline