+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Two Way courier services VFS New Delhi - India

vishalraj

Aug 20, 2020
Is it necessary to put the Awb email (passport transmission letter) in the envelope for passport submission?
YES...Passport Transmission Letter is Mandatory, which means the "Original Passport Request" file in the GC Key.

Documents list mandatory for Passport Submission:
1.SMS/Courier return form(Fill this only if you have paid in advance for availing this service)
2.Consent form from all adult applicants (18 plus)
3.Passport transmission letter for all applicants for whom service has been booked and paid for.
4.Only Current and Valid passport for all applicants for whom service has been booked and paid for.

Entity

Star Member
Jan 26, 2022
Congrats! I have couple of questions: (my wife's status is in process at IRCC since 20th Jan.

1. Did the status changed in Track your Application from in process to any other stages before it was completed on 26th? if yes, can you give a rough timeline?
2. Did you also received the COPR with your passport?

Thanks in advance.
The status changed a few times, all in one day. So like every 1 hour they would update that passport is now at Delhi High Commission, then that it is going to IRCC, then that it is with IRCC, and reverse of that when coming back.

Yes, I received COPR with picture, another copy of COPR without picture, a page telling me I must update IRCC of any changes to my family / life before landing, and a page telling me the now outdated 18 hour requirement to test at Genestrings in Delhi airport (since then it has been updated that we can do any valid Covid test 72 hours before boarding, and need to pre register in Canada for post arrival testing). I also got one of my two pictures back (the one that was not stamped), the other picture is attached to one of my two COPR copies. My Visa was stamped on page 11 of my completely empty passport.

noelt1991

Sep 7, 2017
Toronto
Category........
Other
Anyone who recently got their passport stamped, can you please share your timeline as to how many days it took once the package shows 'in process at IRCC' ?

RavRishi

Jun 12, 2020
21 Jan 2022 - PPR
21 Jan 2022 - Raised Web form and got AWB
24 Jan 2022 - Package drop-off at Blue-dart at Bathinda Location
27 Jan 2022 - Package is delivered to Panchkula

Hi Guys.. still - No email received from vfs yet..

I emailed to the vfs passport submission email. they said will let you once passport sen to Delhi high commission.

My question is - there is anyone who's currently passport is in vfs panchkula or earlier it was with panchkula. Can you please put light on this why they are not responding to me or they do o all same??

Thanks

param7788

Jan 6, 2015
Hi all,

Is it normal to only receive one package being couriered ? I had sent 3 packages with three passports for my mother, father and dependent sister.

16 Jan 2022 - PPR
17 Jan 2022 - Raised Web form and got AWB
19 Jan 2022 - Package drop-off at Blue-dart
20 Jan 2022 - Package is delivered to VFS
21 Jan 2022 - Package is delivered to IRCC
31 Jan 2022 - Only my mothers decision package is dispatched.

HopefulLegend

Star Member
May 21, 2021
Hi all,

Is it normal to only receive one package being couriered ? I had sent 3 packages with three passports for my mother, father and dependent sister.

16 Jan 2022 - PPR
17 Jan 2022 - Raised Web form and got AWB
19 Jan 2022 - Package drop-off at Blue-dart
20 Jan 2022 - Package is delivered to VFS
21 Jan 2022 - Package is delivered to IRCC
31 Jan 2022 - Only my mothers decision package is dispatched.
So one of your passports has been dispatched back by VFS? Have you received it?

param7788

Jan 6, 2015
So one of your passports has been dispatched back by VFS? Have you received it?
yes, I received an email that it has been shipped from vfs using the courier partner. I haven’t received the package yet but the tracking id is the one assigned to my mother’s package when it was received.

HopefulLegend

Star Member
May 21, 2021
yes, I received an email that it has been shipped from vfs using the courier partner. I haven’t received the package yet but the tracking id is the one assigned to my mother’s package when it was received.
Interesting. I wouldn't worry too much as me and @noelt1991 are also waiting for our passports to finish stamping and be shipped out. The fact that one of yours has been shipped is good news. I think this week we should see all of them dispatched back.

Jul 11, 2018
Hi Everyone,
I am new to this thread.
I have received the PPR on January 21st. I filled up the webform and gave the address and pin code of my nearest blue dart office as my pin code was not serviceable. After submitting the webform, I was directly taken to the payment gateway and I paid the fee. I don't know why I did not receive the payment link in a separate email. It seems strange.
After making the payment, I got he AWB number immediately, but it has been more than a week now and no call form Blue Dart to pick up my passport. I went to the blue dart and they said they need a confirmation email from VFS to accept my package. So I talked to the VFS passport help desk. They asked for my premium lounge receipt and I sent them the receipt and unfortunately that was not the premium lounge receipt and I lost the receipt. I am guessing this caused the issue and this is why I am not getting the call from Blue Dart. The VFS help line is not responding any more to the emails that I sent. I am now holding the package with the AWB number with me but the Blue Dart is not accepting the package.
Anyone of you in the same situation? Any information or inputs would be much appreciated

nik_on

Star Member
May 10, 2021
Ontario
Interesting. I wouldn't worry too much as me and @noelt1991 are also waiting for our passports to finish stamping and be shipped out. The fact that one of yours has been shipped is good news. I think this week we should see all of them dispatched back.
Same here.

Two passports were delivered to IRCC on 20th Jan and the third one was delivered on 24th Jan.

nik_on

Star Member
May 10, 2021
Ontario
Hi Everyone,
I am new to this thread.
I have received the PPR on January 21st. I filled up the webform and gave the address and pin code of my nearest blue dart office as my pin code was not serviceable. After submitting the webform, I was directly taken to the payment gateway and I paid the fee. I don't know why I did not receive the payment link in a separate email. It seems strange.

That's how it is now. You have to complete payment directly.

After making the payment, I got he AWB number immediately, but it has been more than a week now and no call form Blue Dart to pick up my passport. I went to the blue dart and they said they need a confirmation email from VFS to accept my package. So I talked to the VFS passport help desk. They asked for my premium lounge receipt and I sent them the receipt and unfortunately that was not the premium lounge receipt and I lost the receipt. I am guessing this caused the issue and this is why I am not getting the call from Blue Dart. The VFS help line is not responding any more to the emails that I sent. I am now holding the package with the AWB number with me but the Blue Dart is not accepting the package.
Anyone of you in the same situation? Any information or inputs would be much appreciated
There's probably an issue with premium lounge receipts paid previously. Similar thing happened with me because the one with premium lounge access was picked up after 4 days, whereas the other passports that were paid instantly without premium access were picked us the very next day.
You have to wait. Bluedart will not pick up the package until they receive go ahead from VFS

Reactions: mapleleaflover123

DanishG

Jan 31, 2022
Hi Everyone,
I am new to this thread.
I got passport submission request (Supervisa) for my parents on 19th January 2022. I paid fees for 2 way courier (we never paid any premium lounge fee at the time of biometrics) and got AWB number as well. It's been 2 weeks no one came to pick up their passport. Even my dad visited blue dart office and rep there refused to take the package and said they didn't receive any confirmation from VFS so they cannot accept the package. Even my dad visited vfs office and rep there told him to go online and pay premium lounge fee also upload the same receipt.
even in the payment link it is written premium lounge thing is optional. I emailed to bluedart guys as well as to passportsubmission@vfshelpline.com but no response from them.
can anyone suggest me what to do next as I am stuck now. Don't know where I am wrong. as this is just a harassment for my parent at this age to go to bluedart and vfs office again and again for the passport submission.
your help will be appreciated.

Thanks,
Danish

new_user0404

Jan 10, 2020
Hello, 2 separate passports packages were delivered together to VFS for both my parents , but VFS has sent only my mother's passport to IRCC till now with tracking # etc , whereas my father has still not received any update/mail from VFS..Is this normal and anybody else faced it?