+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Two Way courier services VFS New Delhi - India

Entity

Star Member
Jan 26, 2022
My cousin who was supposed to get her passport as well today is running into an issue that no one I know seems to have run into. Does anyone know what BlueDart's status means: Customer Requested Future Delivery: Hal?

Ludhiana CityCustomer Requested Future Delivery: Hal29 Jan 202211:20
Ludhiana CityShipment Arrived29 Jan 202211:13
Ludhiana CityShipment Arrived29 Jan 202211:12
Ludhiana Rsp HubShipment Further Connected29 Jan 202209:02

mike2611

Aug 10, 2018
A quick question, for premium lounge customers, is the 2 way courier service free? I have paid INR 2k for 2 applicants who did opt for premium lounge service with VFS during biometrics collection. Is this amount applicable? Or should I be making a refund request to VFS? Any help would be appreciated.

Entity

Star Member
Jan 26, 2022
My cousin who was supposed to get her passport as well today is running into an issue that no one I know seems to have run into. Does anyone know what BlueDart's status means: Customer Requested Future Delivery: Hal?

Ludhiana CityCustomer Requested Future Delivery: Hal29 Jan 202211:20
Ludhiana CityShipment Arrived29 Jan 202211:13
Ludhiana CityShipment Arrived29 Jan 202211:12
Ludhiana Rsp HubShipment Further Connected29 Jan 202209:02
Never mind, we went there to resolve it and found out that HAL is Hold At Location, so we just picked up her passport from the BlueDart location that she had sent it from originally.

nik_on

Star Member
May 10, 2021
Ontario
A quick question, for premium lounge customers, is the 2 way courier service free? I have paid INR 2k for 2 applicants who did opt for premium lounge service with VFS during biometrics collection. Is this amount applicable? Or should I be making a refund request to VFS? Any help would be appreciated.
No it's not free. What we paid earlier in the form of 'premium service' during biometric was 1. premium lounge access (VFS people will help you to fill up the form once you go to VFS to drop the package): that's irrelevant now, because unlike earlier, going to VFS center to drop the package is not allowed anymore due to COVID and 2. the return envelope transmission cost.

Now, you need to pay for the first half of the package transmission i.e. Bluedart picking up the package from your home and deliver to VFS.
Point #1 in the premium service is practically useless now.

Reactions: mike2611

mike2611

Aug 10, 2018
No it's not free. What we paid earlier in the form of 'premium service' during biometric was 1. premium lounge access (VFS people will help you to fill up the form once you go to VFS to drop the package): that's irrelevant now, because unlike earlier, going to VFS center to drop the package is not allowed anymore due to COVID and 2. the return envelope transmission cost.

Now, you need to pay for the first half of the package transmission i.e. Bluedart picking up the package from your home and deliver to VFS.
Point #1 in the premium service is practically useless now.
Got it. Thanks for clarifying.

vinay16

Dec 30, 2018
Can anyone tell me how many days it takes for stamping to be completed and shipped from IRCC once passport reaches IRCC and status shows - your application is getting processed at IRCC

noelt1991

Sep 7, 2017
Toronto
Category........
Other
Can anyone tell me how many days it takes for stamping to be completed and shipped from IRCC once passport reaches IRCC and status shows - your application is getting processed at IRCC
Depends from case to case.

Ideally we can expect about 10 business days.

Username9331

Sep 21, 2021
Hi everyone. If your address is serviceable but blue dart is slow at picking up the package, can we go to the nearest blue dart location to drop off the package?

Bluestreak48

Oct 8, 2021
Sent on 14th via blue dart from Punjab, in process at IRCC since 18th, completed on 26th, and mailed back, on 28th I have it in my hands from Punjab BlueDart.
Congrats! I have couple of questions: (my wife's status is in process at IRCC since 20th Jan.

1. Did the status changed in Track your Application from in process to any other stages before it was completed on 26th? if yes, can you give a rough timeline?
2. Did you also received the COPR with your passport?

Thanks in advance.

Kunsey

Aug 2, 2021
Is it necessary to put the Awb email (passport transmission letter) in the envelope for passport submission?