Jan 11, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
Missisauga
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
29-03-2016
in courier request form address we have to fill for the VFS or our home address for delivery of passport ?

RG_Ind

Star Member
Aug 25, 2016
Canada
Category........
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Apr 20 2016
AOR Received.
Apr 20 2016
Med's Request
May 05 2016
Med's Done....
Up Front
Passport Req..
Oct 18 2016
Almost one week no payment link from vfs.. Is there a pattern anyone noticed for how long it take for?

weekday2

Star Member
Dec 18, 2019
Friend did Are you submmiting at VFS delhi for parents PR visa ? i have a question did you recieve ppr email sepearate for your parents or just one email . I just recieved one email . Mother name is not mentioned in that email ....should i make a copy of letter and put it in my mothers package ?
Yes. make 2 copies of same.

robertp

VIP Member
Jan 29, 2019
Canada

robertp

VIP Member
Jan 29, 2019
Canada
Hello Guys,
Quick question regarding Passport submission..
(1) My parents passports(2 of them) reached IRCC together for stamping...we got text today that 1 passport has been processed and sent to VFS and then VFS sent to us...just wondering why is the delay in processing for the second passport...
ANY one faced similar issue ?
(2) How should i track the passport sent to me by Blue dart ( i took 2 way courier service) ?
VFS send you return waybill number ones your passport deliver to VFS. use that waybill to track your return passport.

or when you you track VFS tracking number select language French and you will get return waybill number. with English language you cannot get return waybill on VFS tracking site.

robertp

VIP Member
Jan 29, 2019
Canada
Guys i recieved one letter for my parent which have uci for my father not for my mother .
1)Will we get 2 letters or 1 letter for family class pr visa ?.
2)Now i have 2 passports are you guys sending 2 packages or 1 packages . If 2 packages then we have to keep the copy of the letter in both packages ?
1. only 1 letter under Principal applicant name you will received from CIC
2. follow first post: https://www.canadavisa.com/canada-immigration-discussion-board/threads/two-way-courier-services-vfs-new-delhi-india.713205/

Reactions: nik_on

neve.rmind

May 15, 2019
I have already sent the passports for stamping and the status is 'under process at IRCC'.
Is it possible for my family members (parents) to receive the passports when the bluedart courier arrives, if I am not available in person?

Ramkrishna

Nov 4, 2020
I have already sent the passports for stamping and the status is 'under process at IRCC'.
Is it possible for my family members (parents) to receive the passports when the bluedart courier arrives, if I am not available in person?
Should we be available while giving passports or it it ok if any of our family memeber give our passport to blue dart people