+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Two Way courier services VFS New Delhi - India

Prasadcanada

Jul 28, 2015
Hi my query is for passport submission too!!
My wife and son are on same application number but with different uci, the passport submission letter only mentions my wife uci number, is it ok for me to submit my son passport as well!! Pls advise!

Prasadcanada

Jul 28, 2015
Friend did Are you submmiting at VFS delhi for parents PR visa ? i have a question did you recieve ppr email sepearate for your parents or just one email . I just recieved one email . Mother name is not mentioned in that email ....should i make a copy of letter and put it in my mothers package ?
I am in same situation, information is unclear, I assume we can submit both passports in separate envelopes since application number is same, still will wait for other members to answer!

Risabh_Canada

Star Member
Jan 11, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
Missisauga
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
29-03-2016
I am in same situation, information is unclear, I assume we can submit both passports in separate envelopes since application number is same, still will wait for other members to answer!
but the UCI is different , on PPR only one parent UCI is mentioned . Did you recieve PPR for both parents seperately or just one ppr email with prime applicant mentioned with UCI

Prasadcanada

Jul 28, 2015
but the UCI is different , on PPR only one parent UCI is mentioned . Did you recieve PPR for both parents seperately or just one ppr email with prime applicant mentioned with UCI
Only one ppr with main applicant uci mentioned, in my case it is my wife(main applicant) and son (dependent)

gagzzz

Star Member
Jan 3, 2018
I sent three passports to ircc Delhi on 17Dec. It was under processing at ircc office since 21st Dec. Yesterday 6Jan main applicant status changed to dispatched and return blue dart tracking started working. But other two passport status still shows as processing since 21dec, and return blue dart tracking also not activated. Anyone had similar issue?
yes same thing for my parents super visa.
IRCC got 2 passports on 2nd jan.. passport for main appliances is returning wth stamp on it but for secondary applicant It says in processing.

Prasadcanada

Jul 28, 2015
yes same thing for my parents super visa.
IRCC got 2 passports on 2nd jan.. passport for main appliances is returning wth stamp on it but for secondary applicant It says in processing.
In passport submission request email or PDF did you have names of both primary and secondary applicants?

Prasadcanada

Jul 28, 2015
That's great to hear and also sad.
Applicant from 2019 still waiting for DM and PPR.
Not sure what is causing the varied processing of files. Not sure how much further to wait.
Sometimes the email is received silently not to your primary inbox, please check for copr or ircc emails using search option in all emails mentioned in your application! It might help you not missing the golden email!!

Reactions: Sambath Kumaar

Akshi_Goswami

Dec 12, 2019
Hello,
Can the pick up address for two way courier services be different from actual passport address?Has anyone done that or clarified with VFS?

AHP

Star Member
Aug 13, 2016
How many days take vfs send payment link after send all necessary information?
About a week in our case. Send them a reminder if they have still not sent. Important to note that you should reply back to the same email which has the "Ticket #" that was created for you in the subject line and without making any changes to the subject of that email.

baa_at

Star Member
Jul 14, 2020
1 qq here friends,

for sending email for getting 2 way courier payment link , do we have to attach PPR pdf copy in txt file and send them or we can send the PPR pdf file separately in same email along with txt file containing 10 points question that they ask?

MrMiyagi

Dec 16, 2020
Sent 3 passports for stamping on 17th Dec 2020. Received primary applicant passport with visa stamped and COPR doc today. Dependent applicants status still shows under processing at IRCC delhi. Also received below mail from DELHIIMMIGRATION@international.gc.ca today. Do i just need to send dependents photos in one envelope and send directly to Canadian high commission delhi or contact VFS?

Dear Sir/Madam,
This refers to your application at the Immigration Section of the Canadian High Commission in New Delhi.
Please be advised that your photographs received with the passport are not correct size / specifications.

Kindly send your new photographs (2 each) to our office in New Delhi at the address given below through courier at the earliest. Kindly attach copy of this email with the photographs and indicate your file number on your covering letter.

For instructions on photo requirements and specifications, see: http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/information/applications/guides/pdf/5445EB-e.pdf

We trust that this information will be of assistance.

Ramkrishna

Nov 4, 2020
Should the name be printed or handwritten in consent form while we send our passport envelope.I heard some people saying it should be handwritten and some are saying it should be printed.?

AHP

Star Member
Aug 13, 2016
Should the name be printed or handwritten in consent form while we send our passport envelope.I heard some people saying it should be handwritten and some are saying it should be printed.?
Handwritten is fine...also note that some people use the term 'Print' for saying Block Letters...write the name in Block letters

Risabh_Canada

Star Member
Jan 11, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
Missisauga
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
29-03-2016
Guys in VFS concent form do we have to fill below ?

Consent for Indirect Submission and/or Collection (to be completed ONLY if travel agent or person other than applicant themselves is submitting and/or collecting the visa application and decision)

I give my consent to the Canada Visa Application Centre in _______________ (City, Country) to receive/give my documents from/to _____________
****Applicant to circle as applicable
Name of Person to submit an application or collect the decision on my behalf: