+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Two PR application (FSW & CEC) with Two GC Key or one ?

engimam

Star Member
Jan 8, 2018
Hello,

I have an active FSW PR application for one year, but now I am eligible for CEC as well. I want to apply for CEC and to keep my FSW in process. Do I have to create a new GC Key account ?

Emil1

Aug 18, 2019
Hello,

I have an active FSW PR application for one year, but now I am eligible for CEC as well. I want to apply for CEC and to keep my FSW in process. Do I have to create a new GC Key account ?
as far as I know, you CAN'T have two express entry applications at the same time. Therefore, you will have to withdraw your FSW application in order to receive a CEC invitation.

Princes2020

Jan 1, 2020
You will need to creat another EE profile using new gckey.
You can submit 2 EE applications in different streams. Many candidates including myself confirmed it from IRCC call Center. You can call them or raise a webform for confirmation.

Reactions: engimam

engimam

Star Member
Jan 8, 2018
You will need to creat another EE profile using new gckey.
You can submit 2 EE applications in different streams. Many candidates including myself confirmed it from IRCC call Center. You can call them or raise a webform for confirmation.
Thank you

engimam

Star Member
Jan 8, 2018
@Princes2020

Do you have any written reply from IRCC. I have asked IRCC too. Depending upon whom I am talking, I get a different reply

Create a new account with a new GCkey. You are only allowed to have one profile active in the pool. However, you may have as much applications as you want. I have also mentioned in the LOE of my second application that I have another active PR application. This is what IRCC agent told me as well as one of the famous consultants here in Toronto.