+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Two days passed, still bad gateway 502

narula

Dec 10, 2016
It is working now. There are few research purpose questions in WORK TAB. I just updated that and even got sibling points :)
Hi Shaid,

Can you please advice what changes to make to get additional points under CRS - Additional - PR or Canadian Sibling category. I have added the details under 'Relatives in Canada section' but still its showing my CRS points same as earlier.

Kindly advise.

ShahidF

Aug 29, 2016
Toronto
Category........
FSW
Hi Shaid,

Can you please advice what changes to make to get additional points under CRS - Additional - PR or Canadian Sibling category. I have added the details under 'Relatives in Canada section' but still its showing my CRS points same as earlier.

Kindly advise.
Edit your profile and update "Work History" Section. There you will find some question just for research purpose.. Select YES/NO and save profile. Once you save and submit the profile then you should get sibling points.

narula

Dec 10, 2016
Edit your profile and update "Work History" Section. There you will find some question just for research purpose.. Select YES/NO and save profile. Once you save and submit the profile then you should get sibling points.
Thanks Shahid,

I have done the changes , Got those 15 points !!!!!
Thanks a lot for your quick response