Two and More Degrees ECA evaluation

JoacRy

Champion Member
Oct 23, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
joshi123 said:
Hi everyone..
I have a four year bachelor frm india with ECA stating canadain equivalency as bachelors of science in pharmacy degree and a canadian post grad diploma

I chose two or more

But my GCMS notes are showing complicated reviews by agents
Please elaborate. What exactly do your GCMS notes say?

joshi123

Aug 22, 2015
Passport Req..
26-02-2016
JoacRy said:
Please elaborate. What exactly do your GCMS notes say?
They said that credential is not consistent with what PA claimed

And also in canadian education credential they said NO
Which is strange as i hav cmpleted a canadaian 2 year diploma.. which i dnt need an ECAfor

warquezho

Oct 17, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
joshi123 said:
They said that credential is not consistent with what PA claimed

And also in canadian education credential they said NO
Which is strange as i hav cmpleted a canadaian 2 year diploma.. which i dnt need an ECAfor
For your Canadian education, did you submit your diploma and transcript which comes from your school in Canada in sealed envelope?

joshi123

Aug 22, 2015
Passport Req..
26-02-2016
warquezho said:
For your Canadian education, did you submit your diploma and transcript which comes from your school in Canada in sealed envelope?
Yeah i uploaded scans of diploma n transcripts..

joshi123

Aug 22, 2015
Passport Req..
26-02-2016
warquezho said:
We dont send them anythibg in sealed envelope if i am not wrong.. it was all scanned and uploaded.. and in my GCMS notes two assessments were with my canadian diploma but three without .so in final review they say NO canadian education. Which is strange

warquezho

Oct 17, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
joshi123 said:
We dont send them anythibg in sealed envelope if i am not wrong.. it was all scanned and uploaded.. and in my GCMS notes two assessments were with my canadian diploma but three without .so in final review they say NO canadian education. Which is strange
Yeah sorry. I was thinking about OINP. Lets see what others would advise. But I think this is a mistake in the part of CIC

shashank2k6

Jan 15, 2016
Hi Team ,

I am from Hyderabad and I have few questions about the ECA process .I am doing my ECA and not sure about the procedure .

1) Do I need to go to university in hyderabad and get all the transcripts from 10th, 12th , bachelors and Master Degree ?
2) Orelse if I send the photo copy of all the Degrees will that be accepted ?

Please help me out .

joshi123

Aug 22, 2015
Passport Req..
26-02-2016
warquezho said:
Yeah sorry. I was thinking about OINP. Lets see what others would advise. But I think this is a mistake in the part of CIC
Yeah .. thanks fr concern.. i m so worried about it..

nitinbhala

Jan 12, 2016
hi

I have done B.com from india and

Graduate diploma in international business (level 7 ) from New Zealand.

Am I right if i select Two-year program at a university, college, trade or technical school, or other institute for express entry.

Thanks in advance

munjal

May 14, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
nitinbhala said:
hi

I have done B.com from india and

Graduate diploma in international business (level 7 ) from New Zealand.

Am I right if i select Two-year program at a university, college, trade or technical school, or other institute for express entry.

Thanks in advance
Plz can you share what is written in your WES report Equivalence summary?

sumitbajaj07

Nov 23, 2010
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Hi All,

I got the message from MCC saying :-- Medical credentials successfully source verified.

So it means can I now request the ECR report please ?

Please help to understand this.

hiren_25

Jan 7, 2016
Hello,

I did bachelors of science (3 years) and masters of science(2 years) from India. I got two different report for my degree evaluation. for my Masters degree, i got 4 years bachelors degree and for my bachelors degree, i got 3 years bachelors degree in my degree evaluation report. So what should i select?

what should i select for my bachelor degree ( 3 YEARS IN ECA REPORT )and what for MASTERS degree( 4 YEARS BACHELOR IN ECA REPORT) when i create the profile?

Thank you guys,

mpjaved

Star Member
Apr 24, 2011
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
SINP EE submitted on May 18th
Doc's Request.
9th June, submitted on 13th Jun, 2016
Nomination.....
Nominated 22nd July
indianaspirant said:
Hi guys...
Got my PPR a couple of days ago and I had vowed to help-out everyone here with the same gruelling dilemma that I faced while making my profile for EE regarding the qualification related points , so here I am

I have a masters degree from Delhi, India which was evaluated as "one year of graduate study" by WES while my bachelors degree was evaluated as Bachelors Degree (4years).

I choose "Two and more degrees" option in qualification section as it was listed that, study towards a masters degree will be counted (CIC website)....we had a lot of arguments and discussions here on the forum but I felt convinced and went ahead with it, like I said previously that I have received my PPR and my passports have been submitted for the VISA.

Now, my understanding is that if you have a MASTERS degree which has been evaluated as 'one year or two year of graduate study' you can claim points for two or more degrees but not masters....hope this helps, I'll be glad to help out anyone through this in whichever way I can so plz feel free to contact me.....wishing you all a happy future

I have a master degree from university and WES evaluated me as below

My equivalence summery is "Bachelor's degree (three years)"

My master degree evaluated as "Bachelor's degree (three years)"
My BSC degree evaluated as "Diploma (two years)"
My intermediate degree as "Secondary school diploma"

please guide what should I select in EE profile . two or more degree or only Bachelor's degree (three years)

htgcan

May 28, 2015
Hi All,

Does anybody has an idea whether Symbiosis , Pune is accredited by WES or not?
Is there any link where we can check which all Indian Universities are accredited / evaluated by WES?

Thanks in advance,

CanadaWeCome

Champion Member
Oct 1, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
Express Entry FSW Outlander
NOC Code......
4031/4032
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Nomination.....
Awaiting
AOR Received.
15-12-2015
IELTS Request
27-06-2015
htgcan said:
Hi All,

Does anybody has an idea whether Symbiosis , Pune is accredited by WES or not?
Is there any link where we can check which all Indian Universities are accredited / evaluated by WES?

Thanks in advance,
WES doesn't accredit universities per se...If you (and the university) sends complete documents they surely will evaluate w.r.t. Canadian education system.