+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Tution fees

tarikul.2811

Sep 30, 2021
Hi everyone.I want to pursue MPH in Canada. Since Education in Canada is expensive can I manage tution fees with my part time earnis in canada? Another thing is what does full time and part time studentship mean ? Thanks in advance.

Naturgrl

VIP Member
Apr 5, 2020
Hi everyone.I want to pursue MPH in Canada. Since Education in Canada is expensive can I manage tution fees with my part time earnis in canada? Another thing is what does full time and part time studentship mean ? Thanks in advance.
To get a study permit, you need to show at least $10k (that is a minimum for one person) plus pay first year tuition. You can work 20 hours a week off campus which may be just enough to cover living expenses. So no, your work will not cover tuition.

Last edited:

canuck78

VIP Member
Jun 18, 2017
No working part-time will only cover some of your living expenses. You will need to show that you have access to funds to pay for your tuition and at least 10k. Most living costs are more than 10k. You will need to show that you or your family has access to next year’s fees or that there is away they’ll be able to save up the fees for the next year. For example parents salaries are high enough that they could save the money after they have covered their own living expenses. They may be planning on selling some property that will lead to funds.l