+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Turkey Visa experience on RTD?

sullom1012000

Jan 15, 2022
Please anyone apply recently ?
share your experience
wishes
yes I applied recently almost a month ago.
first I setup an appointment on https://www.konsolosluk.gov.tr/ uploaded flight reservation hotel reservation bank statements and employment letter through their portal then you pick a date for your appointment. on the appointment data they will collect all those files and and an application form that you get from online portal. on the appointment date they ask you the reason of your travel and collect all the papers. It would be better if you give them an earlier time. I'm planning to travel in 2 months so they haven't expedite the visa process. I'm still waiting for the visa. their normal waiting time is 5-7 weeks so I hold off any bookings until I get the visa.

Askhar131

Star Member
Dec 20, 2020
yes I applied recently almost a month ago.
first I setup an appointment on https://www.konsolosluk.gov.tr/ uploaded flight reservation hotel reservation bank statements and employment letter through their portal then you pick a date for your appointment. on the appointment data they will collect all those files and and an application form that you get from online portal. on the appointment date they ask you the reason of your travel and collect all the papers. It would be better if you give them an earlier time. I'm planning to travel in 2 months so they haven't expedite the visa process. I'm still waiting for the visa. their normal waiting time is 5-7 weeks so I hold off any bookings until I get the visa.
Did you eventually get the visa in time. Was it 7 weeks waiting time for you?

musmanali

May 16, 2019
Canada
Category........
Other
guys if i am applying for my turkey vsa on RTD, do i need to mention my original nationality while applying? it will be stateless or it will be my original nationality?

Please advise.
Thanks

DOCI

Aug 3, 2023
Hi everyone. Is there anyone here who knows the current processing time for tourism visa issuance? I am from Toronto.