+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Trying to determine my NOC

CanadianAspirant

Star Member
Jul 18, 2017
Changed my NOC to 2171

Please let me know if anyone thinks this is not the right one
Hi there, I know its very old thread, but my situation matches with yours'. I am Automation Software testing professional, I applied under 2283-B category, I received ITA and we applied for PR. But we didn't hear anything back from IRCC yet, however people applied in Category A NOC codes with similar timelines already get their Passport Request mails. I am wondering does NOC code really matter with processing time of PR application? Could you please throw your experience here? Thanks in advance.

DreamCanadian

Star Member
Dec 5, 2018
Hi there, I know its very old thread, but my situation matches with yours'. I am Automation Software testing professional, I applied under 2283-B category, I received ITA and we applied for PR. But we didn't hear anything back from IRCC yet, however people applied in Category A NOC codes with similar timelines already get their Passport Request mails. I am wondering does NOC code really matter with processing time of PR application? Could you please throw your experience here? Thanks in advance.
Hi there, I saw some of your post and you mentioned the delay after using 2283 ?
how was your overall feedback using 2283 ? I hope you are doing good in canada.