+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

TRV

JAINU

Mar 27, 2017
My parents are not in Canada.. they are live with me in india. One of my relative is in canada, and he is citizen and ready to send invitation letter to me as a visitor. i am a Indian student.. This summer vacation i am planing to travel Canada for 10 days.
but I have never travel outside my country :mad: .. this is the reason for refuse?? ??? please suggest me

And my main strong point is my mom dad is in my home country and my degree is also remaining in my home county(India). and i am plan to visit Canada for only 10 days.. this is enough in CIC's point of view. ??

what type of documents i will attach in my file.

please, help me ???

manan.parikh

Star Member
Oct 6, 2014
Vancouver
Category........
Visa Office......
Pretoria
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
10-12-2014
Doc's Request.
02-02-2015
Interview........
Waived
LANDED..........
08-10-2015
Your scenario is fine and shouldnt be a problem. As long as the ties to home country is fine.

Make sure you include a good reason for you to return to India (Job Offer, Employment letter - employer approved leaves, if student - letter from college approving leave, return tickets) and a letter stating you will come back!
Bank statements - if you are sponsoring the trip (6 months - no big transactions, average balance of $3000-$5000 is advisable) if the person inviting is sponsoring the trip then their bank statement.

Keep us posted! Good luck!

Reactions: sherry143

samen

Star Member
Sep 14, 2012
Visa Office......
New delhi
App. Filed.......
11-06-2012
Doc's Request.
none
AOR Received.
04-08-2012
File Transfer...
13-08-2012
Passport Req..
29-08-2012.....In Process 10-january-2013,,Decision made 19th jan 2013
VISA ISSUED...
15-1-2013
LANDED..........
13-02-2013
Help plz ..hi my brother is applying online for his visitors visa application online ..currently he lives in Australia on his study permit ..he has a visa for Australia for one year ..since he has holidays he is going to India on end of nov ...so if he gets a passport request during those days he is traveling ..is it ok if he submits his passport in India instead of Australia ..what precautions while filling the application in this case ???..shd we inform regarding regarding travel in case they request the passport while he is in Australia..he is going to India for few weeks ..plz reply and thanks

Bryanna

VIP Member
Sep 8, 2014
Help plz ..hi my brother is applying online for his visitors visa application online ..currently he lives in Australia on his study permit ..he has a visa for Australia for one year ..since he has holidays he is going to India on end of nov ...so if he gets a passport request during those days he is traveling ..is it ok if he submits his passport in India instead of Australia ..what precautions while filling the application in this case ???..shd we inform regarding regarding travel in case they request the passport while he is in Australia..he is going to India for few weeks ..plz reply and thanks
Yes, he can submit his passport in India if he gets a passport request.

No, you don't need to inform the visa office about his intended holiday in India

Reactions: samen

psachini9890

Dec 6, 2017
Would you please be able to advice.
I had submitted my TRV on 18th November within Canada, and I have no feedback as of yet along with no request for passport. From what I am reading CIC is taking longer than usual to process applications. I am traveling urgently next week to Srilanka, as we had a death in the family. Its unavoidable. My question is since my TRV application has been submitted, once I receive a request to submit my passport, can I get it done from a VAC office in Srilanka??

Please advice.