+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

TRV visa cancelled from CIC canada

kfay2019

Feb 11, 2018
my friend got email that canada embassy refused his his visa was issued in 2014 the reason he had some post on this website about asylam seeker he got email

how can he rebake his visa

kfay2019

Feb 11, 2018
my friend got receive email from cic

Based on information found during an open source search, I have determined that you may not meet the requirements for a temporary resident. As such, your visa has been cancelled. You should not attempt to travel with this visa.

You applied for a visa in to travel to Canada for tourism. you indicated on www.canadavisa.com that you wish to apply for asylum in Canada. Foreign nationals who wish to remain permanently in Canada must apply for a permanent resident visa. Based on this information, I am not satisfied that you would be an genuine temporary resident who would depart Canada at the end of an authorized stay, and am therefore not satisfied that you meet the requirements for a Temporary Resident Visa.

I would like to give you an opportunity to respond to the concerns I have raised above. Please reply to this email within 10 days. If we do not receive a reply, the decision to cancel your visa will stand.

Regards,

Buletruck

VIP Member
May 18, 2015
It looks like they are preparing to ban your friend from Canada for misrepresentation as well as cancelling his visa. Unless your friend can effectively respond to the letter, he can expect to be banned for 5 years. Re-applying would be pointless as the application would be held until the decision is made and then rejected if they proceed with the ban.

kfay2019

Feb 11, 2018
My friend got this email can any body answer this genuine or fake

Forwarded message ----------
Date: Wed, Jan 24, 2018 at 9:52 AM
Subject: Cancellation of your Temporary Resident Visa for Canada
To: KAMRANOORSHEIKH@gmail.com

Dear Mr. Sheikh,

Based on information found during an open source search, I have determined that you may not meet the requirements for a temporary resident. As such, your visa has been cancelled. You should not attempt to travel with this visa.

You applied for a visa in 2014 to travel to Canada for tourism. In August 2017, you indicated on www.canadavisa.com that you wish to apply for asylum in Canada. Foreign nationals who wish to remain permanently in Canada must apply for a permanent resident visa. Based on this information, I am not satisfied that you would be an genuine temporary resident who would depart Canada at the end of an authorized stay, and am therefore not satisfied that you meet the requirements for a Temporary Resident Visa.
I would like to give you an opportunity to respond to the concerns I have raised above. Please reply to this email within 10 days. If we do not receive a reply, the decision to cancel your visa will stand.
Regards,
Migration Program Manager/Gestionnaire de programme de migration

IRCC Riyadh

Canadian Embassy/Ambassade du Canada

Government of Canada | Gouvernement du Canad

ericusdab

Mar 24, 2017
My friend got this email can any body answer this genuine or fake

Forwarded message ----------
Date: Wed, Jan 24, 2018 at 9:52 AM
Subject: Cancellation of your Temporary Resident Visa for Canada
To: KAMRANOORSHEIKH@gmail.com

Dear Mr. Sheikh,

You applied for a visa in 2014 to travel to Canada for tourism. In August 2017, you indicated on www.canadavisa.com that you wish to apply for asylum in Canada. Foreign nationals who wish to remain permanently in Canada must apply for a permanent resident visa. Based on this information, I am not satisfied that you would be an genuine temporary resident who would depart Canada at the end of an authorized stay, and am therefore not satisfied that you meet the requirements for a Temporary Resident Visa.
Regards,
Migration Program Manager/Gestionnaire de programme de migration

IRCC Riyadh

Canadian Embassy/Ambassade du Canada

Government of Canada | Gouvernement du Canad
I don’t think this is from my CIC

ericusdab

Mar 24, 2017
yeah me too somebody made scam my friend worry about this email i think better option he should visit to canada
He should try to visit Canada, by going to airport with the airline he wanted to fly with and check with them , if that visa is really canceled they will inform him that he can’t travel

Buletruck

VIP Member
May 18, 2015
He should try to visit Canada, by going to airport with the airline he wanted to fly with and check with them , if that visa is really canceled they will inform him that he can’t travel
Or he could just contact IRCC and ask.......

Bs65

VIP Member
Mar 22, 2016
Your friend needs to follow this link and the process to enquire about visa status using the official contact methods. Anything else on this forum will only be speculation , only CIC can confirm through the official channel.

Did your friend even reply to the email within 10 days? Although how CIC would deal with a reply simply based on an email address seems a mystery unless you have omitted more personal details from the post as you should in a public forum

https://www.canada.ca/en/immigration-refugees-citizenship/corporate/contact-ircc/offices/international-visa-offices/riyadh.html

kfay2019

Feb 11, 2018
Your friend needs to follow this link and the process to enquire about visa status using the official contact methods. Anything else on this forum will only be speculation , only CIC can confirm through the official channel.

Did your friend even reply to the email within 10 days? Although how CIC would deal with a reply simply based on an email address seems a mystery unless you have omitted more personal details from the post as you should in a public forum

https://www.canada.ca/en/immigration-refugees-citizenship/corporate/contact-ircc/offices/international-visa-offices/riyadh.html
yeah he replied they said we are not satisfied and we cancelled your visa port of entry and airlines has notified

Bs65

VIP Member
Mar 22, 2016
yeah he replied they said we are not satisfied and we cancelled your visa port of entry and airlines has notified
In which case your friend is out of luck then although still interesting that immigration as just using an email address as the cross reference unless the posted email copy has the detail redacted. .

kfay2019

Feb 11, 2018
In which case your friend is out of luck then although still interesting that immigration as just using an email address as the cross reference unless the posted email copy has the detail redacted. .
i dont understand your point can u describle