+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

TRV Timeline for Pakistan - Aug 2018

chkamran786

Sep 22, 2018
Good Luck guys application from Pakistan took some time patience is a key i applied in last Sep and got it in Feb hope you guys will get soon only background check took 3 4 months as per experience if they are taking time so that means working on your application either mostly in 20 to 25 days you got a reply
what is mean by background check??is it means they verifying our documents???

nabeelzuberi

Sep 3, 2018
Date Applied: 28 August 2018
Decision Made: 04 October 2018

Application: Approved.

Review of eligibility Your eligibility has been reviewed. Please see the final decision below.
Review of medical results You do not need a medical exam. We will send you a message if this changes.
Review of additional documents We do not need additional documents. Help
Interview You do not need an interview. We will send you a message if this changes.
Biometrics We do not need your fingerprints. We will send you a message if this changes.
Background check Your background check was completed.
Final decision Your application was approved.

The only question is: Wondering if my father in law's application got approved as well? As the online status just shows my mother-in-laws name and she is the PRINCIPAL APPLICANT.

Those that have applied in the past and got approved, does the status show each family members name who got approved or just the main principal applicant's name show up?

Bachelor101

Sep 26, 2018

Review of eligibility Your eligibility has been reviewed. Please see the final decision below.
Review of medical results You do not need a medical exam. We will send you a message if this changes.
Interview You do not need an interview. We will send you a message if this changes.
Biometrics We do not need your fingerprints. We will send you a message if this changes.

The only question is: Wondering if my father in law's application got approved as well? As the online status just shows my mother-in-laws name and she is the PRINCIPAL APPLICANT.

Those that have applied in the past and got approved, does the status show each family members name who got approved or just the main principal applicant's name show up?
Congrats where did you apply from and share your time line including updates receive? arent you able to see your father in-law profile ?

nabeelzuberi

Sep 3, 2018
Congrats where did you apply from and share your time line including updates receive? arent you able to see your father in-law profile ?
28 Aug: Application submitted through VFS karachi (Paper application).
12 Sep: Sent an email updating - Change of airline tickets dates (due to Saudi Airline ongoing issues).
16 Sep: Response received that "your application is in review by an officer" and that they have noted the change in flight.
28 Sep: Sent another case inquiry email asking for an update. No response until today.
04 Oct: Decision made. Application approved.

ubfx

Oct 6, 2017

Congratulations is it TRV or Super visa?

Dr.faraz1

Sep 9, 2018
Hi. Im going to apply for trv in few days. I just want to know about the schedule 1 form. I am a doctor working in govt hospital. Should i fill out the part where they ask ‘have you ever held a govt position’? Please guide

adiprince1

Star Member
May 17, 2018
For a relative of friend of mine timeline

Applied on 30th of August 2018

Your processed passport dispatched 15/10/2018 to the Canada Visa Application Centre. Please collect between 9am to 5pm from Monday to Friday

ubfx

Oct 6, 2017
For a relative of friend of mine timeline

Applied on 30th of August 2018

Your processed passport dispatched 15/10/2018 to the Canada Visa Application Centre. Please collect between 9am to 5pm from Monday to Friday
approved or what?