+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

TRV stamping time at Abu Dhabi office

simrannkaur

Aug 20, 2013
Hi guys,

The strike did not effect my application. My application was approved in 5 days.

Yesterday sent my passport for visa stamping at Abu Dhabi office. Does any one has any idea about the time the Abu Dhabi office takes to stamp visa on your passport.

Thanks for replying.

S_Kanada

Aug 1, 2013
Sent my passport that was received on the 18th. Still waiting. Plz update us whenever u get the passport back

nabilkhan

Star Member
Sep 22, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
UAE
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
simrannkaur did u applied online on through VAC???

moe2011

Star Member
Dec 21, 2011
UAE
Category........
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
04/04/2011
Med's Request
20/07/2011
Passport Req..
15/10/2011
VISA ISSUED...
12/12/2011
LANDED..........
16-06-2012
simrannkaur said:
sent my passport for stamping on 18th and recd it today.
in the visa section website for Abu Dhabi embassy, they are stating that the service hours are Monday and Wednesday only and they are closed the remaining days. did you received emails or correspondents rather than Monday and Wednesday?I am sending them urgent email and no one is responding.

sparty971

Sep 8, 2013
My passport has been delivered to the Canadian Embassy in AD via ARAMEX on 20.08.2013.

I had sent an inquiry to the embassy on Sept 1st and they responded on Sept 2 saying that my passport has been returned via Aramex with awb#xxxxxxxxx.

I've been in touch with Aramex since then but unfortunately the awb# is invalid or has no record.

Today is Sept 8 and I still haven't received me passport. I've sent an inquiry but still no response.

Any advice or anyone know if it is possible to visit the embassy?

Thanks

samdxb89

Aug 30, 2013
sparty971 said:
My passport has been delivered to the Canadian Embassy in AD via ARAMEX on 20.08.2013.

I had sent an inquiry to the embassy on Sept 1st and they responded on Sept 2 saying that my passport has been returned via Aramex with awb#xxxxxxxxx.

I've been in touch with Aramex since then but unfortunately the awb# is invalid or has no record.

Today is Sept 8 and I still haven't received me passport. I've sent an inquiry but still no response.

Any advice or anyone know if it is possible to visit the embassy?

Thanks
Can you tell me where did you send them the enquiry?

sparty971

Sep 8, 2013
h t t p s : / / dmp-portal.cic.gc.ca/enquiries-renseignements/case-cas-eng.aspx?mission=abu%20dhabi

Copy the link above and then paste it but remove all spaces. The reason I did this way is because this forum doesn't allow links to be posted.