+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

TRV stamping time at Abu Dhabi office

samdxb89

Aug 30, 2013
sparty971 said:
h t t p s : / / dmp-portal.cic.gc.ca/enquiries-renseignements/case-cas-eng.aspx?mission=abu%20dhabi

Copy the link above and then paste it but remove all spaces. The reason I did this way is because this forum doesn't allow links to be posted.
I didn't read ur http msg, i got it, thanks. Let's hope they reply soon.

samdxb89

Aug 30, 2013
sparty871, i think you need to keep checking with ARAMEX, since its their responsibility to collect your passport and deliver it to u

sparty971

Sep 8, 2013
I call Aramex daily 3-4 times. Same response. I'm actually on the phone with them now. I asked for a supervisor, still on hold.

I just need/want to know if my passport is still at the embassy or truly send out to Aramex with a correct awb#. I just need to know its not lost.

My only other option is visit the embassy on Wednesday. Which means taking a day off since I don't live in Abu Dhabi.

Total frustration.

sparty971

Sep 8, 2013
Luck in terms of what?
I emailed them multiple times the past 48 hours and also send them a fax. No reply what-so-ever.

I'm gonna wait and see how tomorrow shapes up, other than that Im gonna go to the embassy on Wednesday myself to inquire.

This is total nonsense.

samola

Aug 13, 2013
Well last you posted, you said you were on hold with them, so I was wondering if they were able to track it down. I guess not, from your recent reply. It is utter BS and it is unfortunate that you have to be in that situation. Good luck, i am sure things will work out, in todays world people are accountable for their acts so i am sure it will show up soon.

sparty971

Sep 8, 2013
Supervisor from Aramex called me back this morning. No news. The awb# is invalid.

My parents who have applied for the visa separately, received a the 'passport request' a few days after me. They sent their passports to the embassy a week after me and received it back today. I am still waiting.

I am visiting the embassy in AD tomorrow to clear this whole situation. Something is definitely not right.

samola

Aug 13, 2013
Good Luck sparty971. I am sure things will work out and it is unfortunate the things you have to face. I hope they will compensate you for it. The embassy cannot afford losing a passport so they will not take it lightly trust me. Good luck

sparty971

Sep 8, 2013
Visited the embassy today.
My passport is lost, their wildest guess is that they put it in a wrong package and that package was sent somewhere.
They are still trying to locate it in the meantime they offered to cover for all payments and expenses to get a new passport or any visa that was on it.

This is so messed up.

samola

Aug 13, 2013
This is messed up, it isn't just inconvenience but a privacy/security issue too. You should take it up with higher authorities. Good Luck and sorry again. I hope things work out soon and you have the best trip and this is all behind you soon

lexis

Star Member
Aug 14, 2013
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
July 15, 2014
Nomination.....
August 30, 2014
AOR Received.
April 17 - XEP & May 7 - EP and UCI
IELTS Request
none
Med's Request
May 22, 2015
Med's Done....
May 30, 2015
Interview........
na
Passport Req..
July 22, 2015
simrannkaur said:
I applied online
[/quot

Hi simrannkaur, did u apply for trv for yourself alone or with your spouse? Because i dont know how to send my application letter and my wife's application at the same time. If both of us will apply do we need to pay 75$each, total of 150$ ? Pls help tnx

samola

Aug 13, 2013
sparty971 said:
Visited the embassy today.
My passport is lost, their wildest guess is that they put it in a wrong package and that package was sent somewhere.
They are still trying to locate it in the meantime they offered to cover for all payments and expenses to get a new passport or any visa that was on it.

This is so messed up.
Hi Sparty,

I hope things worked out for you.

sanjaysingh

Jan 11, 2013
So weird.

How come a PP goes to a wrong place ? such a crazy dept.

My PP was delivered to Embassy on 12 Sept by Aramex, got it back on 19 sept again by Aramex.

May the force be with you :)