+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

TRV rejected twice.

kartickstar

Mar 7, 2013
hi there

very sad news for me as i got 3rd times TRV rejected . i submitted application with all the document as you senior mention on this page than also they rejected reason is same travel history .tieup and this time i shown more money for 10 days 16000 dollar only in my account and my wife is 12000 dollar than also the they told not sufficient fund and asset idnt what they want if they dnt wana give the visa better they will close trv just they are making money from visa fees coz this time iam very sure this time the document which i put nothing i left as mention on this page by seniors ...
please tell me what i can do isit OK i can ask for open work permit coz my wife is on work permit till DEC 2013 she is not study permit i dnt know why they are considering her as student she is on workpermit there and doing post doctoral fellow
but work permit march 2014 ..

please guide me what i can do im really frusted with there procedure

thanking you
kartick

canuck_in_uk

VIP Member
May 4, 2012
Visa Office......
London
App. Filed.......
06/12
kartickstar said:
hi there

very sad news for me as i got 3rd times TRV rejected . i submitted application with all the document as you senior mention on this page than also they rejected reason is same travel history .tieup and this time i shown more money for 10 days 16000 dollar only in my account and my wife is 12000 dollar than also the they told not sufficient fund and asset idnt what they want if they dnt wana give the visa better they will close trv just they are making money from visa fees coz this time iam very sure this time the document which i put nothing i left as mention on this page by seniors ...
please tell me what i can do isit OK i can ask for open work permit coz my wife is on work permit till DEC 2013 she is not study permit i dnt know why they are considering her as student she is on workpermit there and doing post doctoral fellow
but work permit march 2014 ..

please guide me what i can do im really frusted with there procedure

thanking you
kartick
It says right in the notes you posted previously why they believe you have insufficient funds: bank statement shows large amount deposited in account and recent deposit . i have concern that fund may not exits for the intend travel inviter saving around 8k

The officer believed that you had someone else deposit money into your account to make it look as though you have funds. If you had someone transfer even MORE money into your account for this third attempt, the officer reviewing would have thought the exact same thing: that the money isn't yours and therefore isn't for your trip.

kartickstar

Mar 7, 2013
hi there thanx for replying but i given the proof of fund as i got cash gift as in indian wedding people use to get i put affidavit for this remaining my money came from cancelling last time ticket i given that also photo copy i sold my apple laptop i got some money from there that i cant show proof coz second hand saleing how i will make the bill iam not a shopkeeper plus my fixed deposit matured i given that also as proof so there is no chance of borrowing money i think dnt want to give visa . this time i put all the supporting document oath letter also remaining money i got fro m my private tution which iam taking that also i shown now what else i can show so they willl belive and that also i asked for 10 days visa not more than that so what u think i will reapply TRV or SPOUSE OPEN WORK PERMIT which one chance is there to get iam really hope less there my wife is alone she cant to come india till she will finished the project really this not good ...when we provide trully everything than they are not giving what else i can do whatever the senior in this wall given me advice i put all that document than also rejected please can u show me the right wsy what i can do and which visa i will get god bless u
thanx
kartick

steaky

VIP Member
Nov 11, 2008
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
@ kartickstar

Do you still want the festival gathering with your wife this month? I know your wife can't meet you in India. How about other countries in the world (except Canada)? Like I said, time is running out.

kartickstar

Mar 7, 2013
hi thanx fo replying

ya still we want to together on festivel time the problem she cant leave the project and she dnt have leave except saturday and sunday problem is this no other option i have to go there but this visa rejected 3 rd time i dnt think there is chance of getting the TRV visa van i apply for open work permit is it allow to get visa for that i dnt know what to do plz suggest me solution u can go through my situation and all detail page no... 1 and 3 ....

thanx
kartick

steaky

VIP Member
Nov 11, 2008
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
@ kartickstar

How about your wife and you getting a US visa and meeting in the US? Depending where your wife lives, it might be only a 5 minutes drive. Or you and your wife can meet in Mexico or the Caribbean and spend the weekends there?

mastmunda.longi

Mar 6, 2013
hi...i wanna go n visit my gf.i m indian i applied once for frv alne n got rejected .refusal says..no travel history but i traved 3 times to australia.now i wanna apply tourist visa of my mother n my grandfather along with me..so i wanna ask..ll sponser letter of my girlfriend ll work as she she citizenof canada but still student and how funds do i need to show in my account to apply for 3 fo us??

Tarundhingraa

Star Member
Sep 26, 2015
Hello
i am in India and my wife is in canada for 5 years now in work permit
We got married in sep 2015 and applied for the PR .She added me in PR as her PR had to come in OCT and now delayed

I applied for visitor visa also to come in dec 2015 but it got denied with following reasons :-

1. Not satisfied with sufficiant funds:- I have Rs 6 lakhs ( 12,000 CAD ) Approx and Rs 2 lakhs of fixed deposits ( 4000 CAD Approx )

2. Insufficient evidence to establish the relationship with your host :- I deposited the court of law marriage certificate to you signed by the registrar of the court which is legally accepted in INDIA

Additionally i submitted
Employment Letter
Leave of Absence Letter
Bank Balance letter ( Balance Certificate )
Wife's documents were also as per order

Please confirm what else can i give as a marriage proof as i already submitted the registered court marriage certificate

Thanks

Adii11586

Star Member
Jul 2, 2015
Regina, SK
Category........
Visa Office......
Sydney NS
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
June 4, 2015
Doc's Request.
Jan 27, 2016
Nomination.....
May 26, 2015
AOR Received.
August 17, 2015
Med's Request
March 4, 2016
Med's Done....
CIC Received (March 18, 2016)
Passport Req..
May 27, 2016
VISA ISSUED...
May 31, 2016 but PP received on June 10, 2016
LANDED..........
June 11, 2016
Hi Everyone,

I start this topic in regards of my wife's visitor visa application.

I am current leaving in Regina, Canada and my wife is in Pakistan. We have our anniversary in January and we are planning to celebrate together in Canada. Now the caught. I have already applied for PNP PR in June and got my AOR in August but as PR process is running (actually slowly walking), i don't expect my PR before next April or May. Now to make my situation worst currently i am on implied status.

My wife already applied 3 times in past but got rejected every time with one reasons that she won't comeback again. So this time i am looking for a good lawyer who can help me making her application file.

Any suggestion and advice will highly appreciated

Thanks

formalboygirl

Star Member
Jun 8, 2012
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
LANDED..........
01-04-2011
terki said:
FYI - 3rd rejection will make it visible for embassy's around the world as a remark

btw - i wish good luck and extreme cautious in executing this
are you talking the truth or just ??? how do you know 3rd rejection alarms all embassies worldwide? do you have a credible source which verifies your claim?