+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

TRV rejected twice.

kartickstar

Mar 7, 2013
i never been to south east asia country and i dnt have visa also how they can mention in this report and i have UAE visa which is going to finished 2014 but i let UAE in 2012 feb that almost 1 and 1/2 year that mean visa already expire if u will not go country within 6 month its wil get automatically cancel and when i left my job my visa co.. has canceled already .....

and one more thing my representaive put my home address ( canada) wrong 2nd time we correct and send it i dnt they have seeen or not what are the point they mention i already i mention on up...

please tell me the right way what i can do better to get the visa if u see whole summary from starting u will get better idea we have some indian festival in august which is very important without me she cant do ...

what we draft letter cover letter what i will right how much fund we will show .....

and our reprsentative is not reay except his done the mistake and he is telling its very silly thing visa will not get reject due to this

please tell what we will do and how we will get visa

thanx

steaky

VIP Member
Nov 11, 2008
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
1) Need a visa to visit a SE asian country? Then get one. The VO already know that you been to UAE but just for work and noticed there were no other traveling in other countries.

2) Your representation made mistake? Then do it yourself.

3) Festival gathering in August? Time is running out. Ask her to come to India/UAE to meet you instead.

userA

May 26, 2013
Hi

Here is my point of view.

1.) The VO saw unstability/mobility in your case i.e. since you have worked more in UAE he thinks that you may settle in Canada.
Resolution --> Show him your employment letter with salary in home country. You need to prove that you are in a very good condition (job wise) in your home country. Also mention that your entire family is here and you need to take care of your parents. (So show financial ties and social ties)

2.) Spouse is a student. Less savings.
Resolution --> Since your spouse is in post doctoral fellowship she cannot support you. You need to show your own funds or savings. Refusal says limited savings from spouse and PA. Your funds should be much higher than funds in Canada, this will also prove strong ties to home country. It also looks like you deposited large amount at once to your bank just before taking out the statement, this created suspicion. You can also add savings of your family.
With your property evaluation you will also need 2 affidavits
1.) From your parents that property is meant for you (strong ties) and money is to support you while you travel.
2.) Affidavit that you and your wife will return back to India. BOTH THESE DOCUMENTS SHOULD BE NOTARIZED. This is important because then it becomes a legal document and you are obliged to follow it.

3.) Recent Marriage. Since you are recently married hence it may give a perception that you will stay in Canada for longer (and not for 1 month).
Resolution --> I am sure this point will be dealt with using a notarized affidavit and your leave letter (This should be approved leaves for a closed period with leave ending dates specifically mentioned.)

4.) Financial sustainability. THE VO is not sure about your financial sustainability in Canada.
Resolution --> Affidavit from family can help. If your wife is having an education loan then loan approval (where it specifically mentions that it is for living expenses as well) can help. Think it like this, in case you have a medical emergency then can you support yourself financially? Your finances should be such that you can help yourself in case of medical issues.

5.) previous : travel SE ASIA. This just means that you are from SE Asia. (Yes it comes under previous travel in notes)

6.) other country traveled ,UAE VALID VISA : ,NONE. This just means that you have traveled UAE and you do NOT have any other valid visa (NONE)

7.) Spouse travelling with (Not associated to the application). This means that spouse's application is not attached to your application but she will be travelling with you.
Resolution --> In such cases, you need to explain in cover letter as to why are you guys applying separately (Recent marriage and she is already having a visa, we want to spend time together etc). You also need to attach her visa copy (in addition to the work permit/study permit copy u have attached)

8.) Additional docs. Please include a letter explaining your financial assets and savings in Canadian Dollars. A notarized Affidavit from your spouse and you is a must that should say that both of you will return.
Your spouse should also add her T4 and notice of assessment if possible. She can also give you a letter of support mentioning that you will be staying with her during your visit and pledge that you will leave Canada after a month.

All the best my friend.

kartickstar

Mar 7, 2013
hi friend with TRV i submitted document

on my all passport travelling stamps .(7 year Dubai working history)
my bank statement of 6 month.
my company NOC letter.
my leave letter.
salary slip
reference letter by employer
covering letter.
chartered accountant valuation letter for property and assets .
both way tickets.
my father eyes operation in august that medical letter from surgeon .
affidavit from my parents that we will come back and they will support me financially also

my wife document

6 month bank statement.
work permit.
letter from institute.
salary slip.
house rent slip.
marriage certificate.
marriage photos .
invition letter.
income tax paper
saving also

one more thing my wife hire representative from Montreal representative is doing all work for us she wrote invition letter from India as she is in India for marriage as per representatives our case is very strong as we mention in invition letter that im coming for honeymoon thats all after 1 month im going back to india as my wife work also finishing in November she is also coming back to India permanently .....

kartickstar

Mar 7, 2013
2nd time i apply than again rejected
1 travel history
2 your family ties and in your country of residence
3 iam not satisfied that u have sufficient fund including income or assets to carry out your stated purpose in going to Canada or to maintain yourself while in Canada and to effect your departure.

now they mention this three point i shown cash almost dollar including my wife and mine 17000 dollar
and assets of 2800000 dollar in that my vehicle my wife name land my bike my father account bal ..our joint account in India mine and my wife .her income tax paper from there everything... doctor certificate that my doctor having eye operation on august my ticket also got waste i shown return ticket than also i dnt what this govt want only for tourist visa im getting scared 3rd if they reject than i will apply for other country visa than may be i will face problem ...

i send already detail report of visa rejection it will come in 45 days .....

please give more idea to submit again correct way visa if i done anything wrong ......we are taking help of Canadian representative last time also he is the one who file i mention all detail remaining in my previous link .....
please tell me the right way to get visa for 1 month

thanking you
kartick

kartickstar

Mar 7, 2013
as i mention all the point after putting all this document also they rejected TRV visa of mine what is other and easy way to get visa for atlist 10 days

SenoritaBella

VIP Member
Jan 2, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
Dakar
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
08-01-2014
AOR Received.
12-02-2014
File Transfer...
25-02-2014
Med's Request
02-11-2015
Med's Done....
18-09-2013
Passport Req..
02-11-2015
VISA ISSUED...
hopefully soon
LANDED..........
hopefully soon
Sorry about the rejection. I think it's better to get your GCMS notes first to see if you can overcome the officer's concerns. A large deposit into your account without submitting proof of how you got the funds(sold a house, car, land, won the lottery, etc) looks suspicious to the officer.

Also, as your wife is a student in Canada, perhaps instead consider applying for a spousal open work permit. This way, you will be able to work and the officer won't be concerned about you being able to sustain yourself.

If you enter Canada as a visitor, it is no longer possible to apply for a work/study permit from inside Canada. You will have to return home to apply. So better to enter with a work permit.

kartickstar said:
as i mention all the point after putting all this document also they rejected TRV visa of mine what is other and easy way to get visa for atlist 10 days

kartickstar

Mar 7, 2013
hi there
my wife is on closed work permit doing post doctoral fellowship and she will finished work till novemeber and but her visa valid till march 2014 .... so which visa i can apply which is safe for me to visit her and work also can i go in TRV and apply from inside the Canada work permit ..

as my TRV got two time rejected you can see my whole story in above connected scrap ....

plz suggest me what i can do ...

thanx
kartick

rubab11

Star Member
Apr 26, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
islamabad/ London
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
may 2012
Med's Request
july 2013
Passport Req..
may 2014
VISA ISSUED...
june 2014
I found this link informative about TRV

http://paktocanada.blogspot.com/2013/07/applying-trv-visit-visa-while.html

Kevinjames182

Jul 16, 2013
Hi, I hope you can help and advice me on my second application for the TRV,

My friend on student status (PR) will be getting married in Canada and invited my GF to be her bridemaid and I will be her plus 1. My GF and I have bought the tickets already but the frustration started when my application got rejected. We are in HK im holding a PHIL passport, HK resident and My GF is holding a BN(O) passport and she doesn't need to apply the TRV. So all the pressure is on me. We are planning to stay for 13days.
I am only 25 and I do not own any land or property in HK, I just have my mom here as all my sisters are aboard and married.

The first application I have attached;
-Application Form
-Family background form
-6 months bank statement (around 2000 CAD savings)
-6 months payslip
-previous working reference
-employment letter with approved leave
-invitation letter + her PR copy
-proof of relationship (attached photo of me, GF and host in canada)
-travel history (Thailand, Philippines)
-previous and current passport with stamps to Thai & Phil
-photo
-round trip ticket
-my GF bridemaid invitation sent from host

Refusal reasons;
-Travel History (been to Thailand and Phil)
-purpose of visit (tourism & wedding)
-current employment situation (started working in a Hotel from FEB 2013)
-personal asset and financial status (I put down spending money would be (2000 CaD)

I have read previous posts of attaching strong cover letters would you be able to send me a template/sample

Need your professional assistance!

aalm

Star Member
Jul 8, 2013
Hi I got one rejection for my wife on "purpose of visit" and "tie to Canada and country of Residence".

I want to reapply. should I ask for a six month VISA or till study permit?

kartickstar

Mar 7, 2013
hi there please can help me i got second time reject TRV visa CAIPS report im pasting in the wall have a look and please advice me what i can do to show them i will leave the Canada and i want to go for only 10 days please help me

case Reviewed : previous refusal notes read ,PA to Reunion with wife for one in Montreal PA is recently married 20/04/2013 . no children .his wife is in Canada since Nov 13 2011, on a valid WP valid until 30 march 2014 .doing a post doctoral fellowship weak personal ties in India .PA is JR training /HR manager since April 2012 . weal professional ties in India .limited previous travel (uae) bank statement shows large amount deposited in account and recent deposit . i have concern that fund may not exits for the intend travel inviter saving around 8k . No NOA submitted but copy of Shows 29499 k $ as taxable income .on balance of profitability iam not satisfied that PA is well established in India to motivate is dept from Canada once he will be reunited with his iam not satisfied that inviter is well established in Canada and has sufficient fund to support PA intended travel .on balance of profitability iam not satisfied that PA is BF temporary visitor to canada that would depart aat the end of the authorised stay...
refuse on: travel history ,on ties , and funds

please help me to apply for third time \nd what are the chances while looking this report and what i have to do please help me

thanks
kartick

SenoritaBella

VIP Member
Jan 2, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
Dakar
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
08-01-2014
AOR Received.
12-02-2014
File Transfer...
25-02-2014
Med's Request
02-11-2015
Med's Done....
18-09-2013
Passport Req..
02-11-2015
VISA ISSUED...
hopefully soon
LANDED..........
hopefully soon
There is no point re-applying a third time unless there is significant change in your circumstances.

1. your wife being in Canada means you have stronger ties to Canada than India. So you need to provide evidence of stronger ties to India such as employment(you've been at your job for 16 months, perhaps work a few more months?), land deed/title, properties, mortgage, etc.
2. it seems a large amount of money was deposited in your account recently but you did not provide evidence of how the cash was obtained. If the money came from selling properties, cars, investments, etc then include this evidence. This is important, otherwise the officer worries about you possibly working illegally to support yourself.
3. Your wife should submit her most recent notice of assessment(NOA), T4 slips, statement of account balance(from her bank), etc.
4. she must be getting paid as a post-doc student but didn't submit evidence of it - ask her to get a letter from school to confirm her salary, the benefits, etc which you can include with your next application.
5. did she give you an invitation letter? If not, she should - there is a guide on www.cic.gc.ca of what they need on it. The letter should specify how long you plan to stay, places you will visit, etc. If she will be providing accommodation, food, travel expenses for you, the letter should state that.
6. If she's a full-time student, as her spouse, you are eligible for a spousal open work permit(SOWP) valid for the same period as her study permit. Perhaps instead of applying for a TRV, you could consider applying for a SOWP instead? Please note you need to include a copy of her study permit, your marriage license and all other documents on checklist.

Hope it works out well for you on the 3rd try.

kartickstar said:
hi there please can help me i got second time reject TRV visa CAIPS report im pasting in the wall have a look and please advice me what i can do to show them i will leave the Canada and i want to go for only 10 days please help me

case Reviewed : previous refusal notes read ,PA to Reunion with wife for one in Montreal PA is recently married 20/04/2013 . no children .his wife is in Canada since Nov 13 2011, on a valid WP valid until 30 march 2014 .doing a post doctoral fellowship weak personal ties in India .PA is JR training /HR manager since April 2012 . weal professional ties in India .limited previous travel (uae) bank statement shows large amount deposited in account and recent deposit . i have concern that fund may not exits for the intend travel inviter saving around 8k . No NOA submitted but copy of Shows 29499 k $ as taxable income .on balance of profitability iam not satisfied that PA is well established in India to motivate is dept from Canada once he will be reunited with his iam not satisfied that inviter is well established in Canada and has sufficient fund to support PA intended travel .on balance of profitability iam not satisfied that PA is BF temporary visitor to canada that would depart aat the end of the authorised stay...
refuse on: travel history ,on ties , and funds

please help me to apply for third time \nd what are the chances while looking this report and what i have to do please help me

thanks
kartick

terki

Champion Member
Nov 16, 2012
FLORIDA - MIAMI
LANDED..........
DUAL-CITIZEN - USA/CANADA
FYI - 3rd rejection will make it visible for embassy's around the world as a remark

btw - i wish good luck and extreme cautious in executing this