+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

TRV refused for minor

CAN2014FSWP

Sep 19, 2014
How is it easy to do the math? By checking any ITRs against her mother's bank statement..... or else by verifying her mother's salary (if she is employed)... and other similar ways
Oh I see, yeah her mother is employed. Can we show her grandfather's financial docs? her grand parents live in just a few blocks from her, In the same city, in India.

Bryanna

VIP Member
Sep 8, 2014
Oh I see, yeah her mother is employed. Can we show her grandfather's financial docs? her grand parents live in just a few blocks from her, In the same city, in India.
If her parents are unable to financially support her visit then yes, she can include her grandfather's financial documents + a letter of financial support + his ITRs + proof of relationship.

IMO, it would be a lot less stressful if the grandfather pays for her visit.... that doing 'dodgy' deposits in the mother's bank account.... waiting for 6+ months.... and then reapply whilst hoping that the visa officer is not smart enough to figure it out :)

Regardless of who pays, she must be able to prove that she has at least her study ties to return home to

Reactions: CAN2014FSWP

CAN2014FSWP

Sep 19, 2014
If her parents are unable to financially support her visit then yes, she can include her grandfather's financial documents + a letter of financial support + his ITRs + proof of relationship.

IMO, it would be a lot less stressful if the grandfather pays for her visit.... that doing 'dodgy' deposits in the mother's bank account.... waiting for 6+ months.... and then reapply whilst hoping that the visa officer is not smart enough to figure it out :)

Regardless of who pays, she must be able to prove that she has at least her study ties to return home to
Awesome!!! I will check with her if she is still willing to visit us or not. She might want to focus on her study now for grade 11. Will post here again if I need any help...

:)