+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

TRV refused for child of permanent residents

hbushra

Jan 21, 2012
That means i am totally inadmissible to Canada. Then how about TRP instead of TRV? what are the chances of securing a TRP?
Or how else we could meet? he is stuck there for next 5 yrs. and doesn't even have his passport.

adssaini

Jun 26, 2014
I and my wife are PR. I am in Canada, recently landed a job.. Wife is in India and with my Child of 8 months.

I am applying for TRV for my Child (9 months old) and have following confusions:

1. Which all forms needs to be submitted ?

2. Can I apply, sign the forms from here and send to India or I can not apply for my child's TRV ? IF I can not, then do I need to send a Invitation letter to my Child...

3. Is this TRV application to be send to India only or I can submit it in Canada ?
4. I know I have to write following in my application : a. The reason why I want TRV...b. I will apply for child's PR in Canada....C. I will not extend their stay beyond TRV.... d.If I am not eligible to apply for TRV for my child then please consider this application as TRP

What else should I mention in the application ?

5. Is the application should be online or printed forms... if online...then is there any option available online to write the application... ?

6. This is not a family class visa ?

Thanks guys...