+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

TRV....Reconsideration Approved

trvdxb

Dec 9, 2019
How can we creat please send me link
https://www.canada.ca/en/immigration-refugees-citizenship/services/application/account.html

Click on Register and follow the instructions for GCKey Account and once login created then you will find one link " Add (link) your application to your account to access it and check your status online" on the main page. click on that and fill all your application details. Upon successful linked your paper application with your online then only you can see current status

Khalid75

Star Member
May 20, 2019
We apply 22 match 19 immigration officer send me mail 8 April here internet problem we receive mail 2 may 20 may receive refusal letter and ban me after we apply 8 Aug tell him every thing 7 Oct receive refusal letter after I don't know what we do so 11 Dec we send via web vfc and tell him all sutuion offer 19 dec we receive this email before we send you
Please advise me

Ranbir0074

Dec 29, 2019
Can yo
I also said that

I also said that they (IRCC) dont open each and every reconsidration request and they open the case only if they see there could be an error. So I'm suggesting everyone here if anybody think his case was strong then must send reconsideration request

How to reconsideration ? Where to reconsideration ? Whom to reconsideration ? Is there any website or mail where we will send reconsideration letter against my refusal application ?

trvdxb

Dec 9, 2019
Can yo

How to reconsideration ? Where to reconsideration ? Whom to reconsideration ? Is there any website or mail where we will send reconsideration letter against my refusal application ?
Read throughly this thread then u will understand and find how to proceed

Khalid75

Star Member
May 20, 2019
Bro, we request via web Reconsideration 11 Dec, after 19 Dec, we receive a email from canadian embassy in united Arab Emirates we sent yours enquiries migration officer 2 weeks ago we no receive anything from canadian embassy in united Arab Emirates what's happen after we try GCKEY account file from uci application no after birth but how can we add inter and leav date because we apply 8Aug
Please advise me

trvdxb

Dec 9, 2019
Bro, we request via web Reconsideration 11 Dec, after 19 Dec, we receive a email from canadian embassy in united Arab Emirates we sent yours enquiries migration officer 2 weeks ago we no receive anything from canadian embassy in united Arab Emirates what's happen after we try GCKEY account file from uci application no after birth but how can we add inter and leav date because we apply 8Aug
Please advise me
You need to mention all exact details which you written on your paper application then you would be able to link your application successfully. So select the same dates for entering n leaving irrespective even if those have passed