Interview........
No
Passport Req..
21-March-2017
VISA ISSUED...
25-March-2017
LANDED..........
Sometime Before August 2017
My passport was there in IRCC office of Abu Dhabi when they give approval for family (family visas approved date at cic account and my counterfoil date is same) but we got passports separately since mine was already there in their office and family passports submitted n back completed in a week time. My visa Stamping date and family Stamping dates are different.
Great, thank you brother.

one more question, when filling the webform, there is applicant section and then there is enquirer section and the confusion i have is when requesting for kids reconsideration what to put in enquirer section? what did you put in the enquirer section? Applicant, Representative or Sponsor?

trvdxb

Dec 9, 2019
I select "Applicant" for myself and for all family (even for kids)
My understanding was: representatives is for consultants, sponsor is for the person who is Canada citizen or PR and sent invitation letter, and member of parliament is self explanatory.
I might be right or wrong but I selected applicant for everyone

Last edited:

reachmenow

May 21, 2009
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
Family PGP
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
04-Jan-2015
Doc's Request.
07-JULY-2016
Nomination.....
N/A
AOR Received.
24-06-2016
IELTS Request
N/A
File Transfer...
24-June-2016
Med's Request
07-July-2016
Med's Done....
08-Aug-2016
Interview........
No
Passport Req..
21-March-2017
VISA ISSUED...
25-March-2017
LANDED..........
Sometime Before August 2017
I select "Applicant" for myself and for all family (even for kids)
My understanding was: representatives is for consultants, sponsor is for the person who is Canada citizen or PR and sent invitation letter, and member of parliament is self explanatory.
I might be right or wrong but I selected applicant for everyone
Thanks bro, appreciate that !

ay.sohail

Star Member
Apr 24, 2019
Dear I have sent the re consideration request as per the link. after 8 hours i got an email from CIC that " your application status has changes" but when i opened my account , there are no changes .it is still the same.
Please note that i got refused on 11/12/19.they sent me correspondence letter.
i dont know why i got this email even after the rejection, and if its about the reconsiderion then why nothing has changed in my account. if you have any idea of information please advise.

trvdxb

Dec 9, 2019
Dear I have sent the re consideration request as per the link. after 8 hours i got an email from CIC that " your application status has changes" but when i opened my account , there are no changes .it is still the same.
Please note that i got refused on 11/12/19.they sent me correspondence letter.
i dont know why i got this email even after the rejection, and if its about the reconsiderion then why nothing has changed in my account. if you have any idea of information please advise.
What is the current status? is it still refused or submitted? if it shows submitted then it has gone for rechecking or if it shows refused then might be ghost update like i received one ghost update even after they issued counterfoil and dispatched my passport but when i checked my account nothing was changed.

ay.sohail

Star Member
Apr 24, 2019
What is the current status? is it still refused or submitted? if it shows submitted then it has gone for rechecking or if it shows refused then might be ghost update like i received one ghost update even after they issued counterfoil and dispatched my passport but when i checked my account nothing was changed.
it is still showing refused. so it means it a ghost email. by the way how we will know that they are reacting to our request? they will send any email or what?
by the way today again i have sent them the webfrom that i got an email of status changes after re consideration request but nothing has changed. lets see what they reply.

trvdxb

Dec 9, 2019
it is still showing refused. so it means it a ghost email. by the way how we will know that they are reacting to our request? they will send any email or what?
by the way today again i have sent them the webfrom that i got an email of status changes after re consideration request but nothing has changed. lets see what they reply.
don't send message again and again it wont work. yes you will get reply if they decided to reopen your file.

harneetk

Sep 11, 2014
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
Hi all
I am going for reconsideration. Do the content in Enquiry (WebForm) and Email be exactly same? I mean copy to webform and email .Right?

trvdxb

Dec 9, 2019
Hi all
I am going for reconsideration. Do the content in Enquiry (WebForm) and Email be exactly same? I mean copy to webform and email .Right?
there's no restriction or limit of characters for email but on webform has limit of 1500 characters. I would suggest send only webform coz its more effective than email

rshmsarkar

Dec 19, 2019
Hi, i just wanted to share my experience initially my trv app refused and upon reconsideration they approved so basically reconsideration does work... following is timeline:

08 Oct - App submitted at VSF Dubai (paper based) same time fingerprints given
11 Oct - Link app with GCKey Account
30 Oct - Bio Letter Received
31 Oct - Refusal Letter Received

02 Nov - Reconsideration request submitted on webform as well as emailed to embassy
08 Nov - Received email from IRCC that they are going to send my request to migration officer to look into it
15 Nov - Received Bio Letter again
16 Nov - Received message "profile updated" after 2 hour got approval and received letter to submit passport, next day passport submitted and passport received back within 1 week with visa stamped.

Best of luck to everyone.....
Hello,

Please Help. My Uncle/Aunt TRV visa got rejected on 18th Dec 2019.
To reapply can I use the same GCKey Account?
Also do I need to do Biometry again? Biometry confirmation letter with 10 year validity already approved.

rshmsarkar

Dec 19, 2019
Hi, i just wanted to share my experience initially my trv app refused and upon reconsideration they approved so basically reconsideration does work... following is timeline:

08 Oct - App submitted at VSF Dubai (paper based) same time fingerprints given
11 Oct - Link app with GCKey Account
30 Oct - Bio Letter Received
31 Oct - Refusal Letter Received

02 Nov - Reconsideration request submitted on webform as well as emailed to embassy
08 Nov - Received email from IRCC that they are going to send my request to migration officer to look into it
15 Nov - Received Bio Letter again
16 Nov - Received message "profile updated" after 2 hour got approval and received letter to submit passport, next day passport submitted and passport received back within 1 week with visa stamped.

Best of luck to everyone.....
Hi
please share the complete information that how you did this,
after refusal- which link or tab you clicked on CIC web?
on which email your contracted them?
My Uncle/Aunt VISA got rejected . Very Sad.

NiyomalGalkotuwa

Star Member
Dec 7, 2019
Brisbane, Australia
Category........
Hello,

Please Help. My Uncle/Aunt TRV visa got rejected on 18th Dec 2019.
To reapply can I use the same GCKey Account?
Also do I need to do Biometry again? Biometry confirmation letter with 10 year validity already approved.
Can use same gc account. Don’t need to get biometrics again as previous biometrics valid for 10years

rshmsarkar

Dec 19, 2019
Thanks for the reply.

But in the same online account I can only upload the IMM__ forms. Purpose of travel, financial documents, supplementary documents nothing can be uploaded. Also at the end it's showing Biometry fees 170$ and Processing Fee 100$.
But Biometry is already done and approved.

rshmsarkar

Dec 19, 2019
Hi Guys,

Considering to reapply for Canada Visitor Visa for my Uncle/Aunt after refusal.
We have some new documents that we did not submit first time.
On top of this people are suggesting to reduce the time of visit from 4 months( in the first attempt application) to 2-3 weeks.

My question is The VO will have access to 1st application as well , will changing the time for visit will negatively impact the 2nd application?