+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

TRV....Reconsideration Approved

trvdxb

Dec 9, 2019
please share the complete information that how you did this,
after refusal- which link or tab you clicked on CIC web?
on which email your contracted them?
There's no such tab or link under online account where you can directly contact with IRCC, I just simply contacted them through webform (where we hv to select the right application, mention UCI number, application no, date of birth, email address and nationally etc, also under message box you need to write the message and it should not be more than 1500 character's) I also sent email to Abu Dhabi embassy on this address:
ABDBIIMMIGRATION@international.gc.ca
But I didn't receive any reply for my email but I got email from this address that they are going to send my case to migration officer and below the email message i found all my content which i wrote in webform. (why I said I didnt received any reply from above email coz I remember I wrote in more details about my refusal since there wasn't any restrictions for words counts)

trvdxb

Dec 9, 2019
Do you mind detailing your refusal grounds and how you convinced them in reconsideration.

This is going to be individual case specific but hopefully that will help other folks with the info that they are trying to get.
I got 4 refusal reasons, financial status, travel history, family ties and purpose of visit...I addressed all 4 reason one by one and justified according to my profile and based on submitted documents and I was pretty much sure at least 3 of the reasons are genuinely solid i.e financial status, travel history and purpose of visit...family tise could be possible as weak point since we r living here in Dubai as expatriate. (One more thing I applied as family, myself as main applicant and my wife n kids) initially all got refused and later first I sent my reconsideration request and when that's got approved then I sent for my family individual requests too and they too got approved

Reactions: Sehlile

Diosalyn23

Dec 10, 2019
Hi there. Just wanted to ask if you apply using the same application ID or you did a new TRV application? and from which office did you apply from? My application is still pending. Also, how did you contact IRCC? is through the webform?

trvdxb

Dec 9, 2019
Hi there. Just wanted to ask if you apply using the same application ID or you did a new TRV application? and from which office did you apply from? My application is still pending. Also, how did you contact IRCC? is through the webform?
I only apply one time as paper based application and submitted at Dubai VFS and later linked the same application number with cic online account and when my application got refused I contacted IRCC through webform as well as through email (I didn't get any reply of my emails but yes I got reply of my webform request) and requested them for reconsideration

Diosalyn23

Dec 10, 2019
I actually applied online and unfortunately got a refusal and re submitted a new application and now its taking time for the response and I am planning to visit this December. How long did it take for the IRCC to respond? can I get your phone number? I am also applying from Dubai :( Sorry quite desperate as I am planning to spend Christmas there.

trvdxb

Dec 9, 2019
I actually applied online and unfortunately got a refusal and re submitted a new application and now its taking time for the response and I am planning to visit this December. How long did it take for the IRCC to respond? can I get your phone number? I am also applying from Dubai :( Sorry quite desperate as I am planning to spend Christmas there.
They replied back within 1 week and after their reply within week my visa got approved. See I haven't done anything special I only wrote the facts in the message box coz I couldn't digest the refusal reasons especially financial status (I hv very much strong financials n submitted my bank statements, business documents n properties papers) and travel history (travelled Europe many times n USA n having valid us visa, etc) therefore I was sure that there must be some error in my case and its proved that there was an error...

reachmenow

May 21, 2009
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
Family PGP
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
04-Jan-2015
Doc's Request.
07-JULY-2016
Nomination.....
N/A
AOR Received.
24-06-2016
IELTS Request
N/A
File Transfer...
24-June-2016
Med's Request
07-July-2016
Med's Done....
08-Aug-2016
Interview........
No
Passport Req..
21-March-2017
VISA ISSUED...
25-March-2017
LANDED..........
Sometime Before August 2017
I got 4 refusal reasons, financial status, travel history, family ties and purpose of visit...I addressed all 4 reason one by one and justified according to my profile and based on submitted documents and I was pretty much sure at least 3 of the reasons are genuinely solid i.e financial status, travel history and purpose of visit...family tise could be possible as weak point since we r living here in Dubai as expatriate. (One more thing I applied as family, myself as main applicant and my wife n kids) initially all got refused and later first I sent my reconsideration request and when that's got approved then I sent for my family individual requests too and they too got approved
Hi trvdxb

first of all congratulations on your reconsideration requests getting approved and thanks for sharing this with us.

I had a few questions,

1) You mentioned first you requested yours and when that was approved then you requested your family’s individually, Can you tell me what was the time lapsed when you requested for your family members

Basically I want to know when your app was refused and when did you submit for your family members Individual reconsideration request , I am guessing 2 weeks had passed since refusal ?

2)when you requested for your family members did you mention that yours was approved and then you provided explanation for refusal reasons or you did not mention anything about your reconsideration approval?

3) also what did you chose for relationship to applicant field in the webform, for ex, when submitting for kids what did you chose, not sure if they were minor.
In my case i would like to submit for my niece but i am only the representative of my sister so not sure what to chose in this field.

4) also for kid, what reason you gave, how was it written from kids perspective or the same content as you submitted for you and wife ? how did you frame this reply.

please let me know, this will really help me, thanks in advance!

thanks

Last edited:

trvdxb

Dec 9, 2019
Hi trvdxb

first of all congratulations on your reconsideration requests getting approved and thanks for sharing this with us.

I had a few questions,

1) You mentioned first you requested yours and when that was approved then you requested your family’s individually, Can you tell me what was the time lapsed when you requested for your family members

Basically I want to know when your app was refused and when did you submit for your family members Individual reconsideration request , I am guessing 2 weeks had passed since refusal ?

2)when you requested for your family members did you mention that yours was approved and then you provided explanation for refusal reasons or you did not mention anything about your reconsideration approval?

3) also what did you chose for relationship to applicant field in the webform, for ex, when submitting for kids what did you chose, not sure if they were minor.
In my case i would like to submit for my niece but i am only the representative of my sister so not sure what to chose in this field.

4) also for kid, what reason you gave, how was it written from kids perspective or the same content as you submitted for you and wife ? how did you frame this reply.

thanks
Basically what happened I was under the impression that since I was the main applicant (my wife n kids were dependents) so if I get approved/refused then automatically my family will gets approved/refused again as this happened normally (like initially we all got refused with the same 4 refusal reasons) so I put only my application details in webform at first and once it's approved I notice at (cic online account, as I linked their apps under my account too) that there wasn't any change in my family applications n still status shows as refused... next day when I went in vfs to submit my passport I discuss the same with the staff and he said, usually family apps should approve automatically without requesting but better send webforms for themself too..so same day I sent my family webforms separately..I put all their app details as individual applicant (even for my kids, selected as applicant from dropdown) and in the message box I just wrote little bit about my case and mentioned my app number then requested for family reconsideration... that's it...and exactly at the 5th day I got new messages on my email and when I checked cic account I found all family apps status changed from refused to submitted and after few hours my wife got her bio letter again and next day all got approved
Note: one thing I didn't got any reply of my family webform requests like in my case I got reply first that they are sending my request to migration Officer, so I don't know exactly, did they took action upon on webform requests or it was normal procedure that when they got my passport for visa Stamping that time they approved my family applications coz my counterfoil date and my family approval date is same)

Last edited:

Arrongre

Dec 4, 2019
Hi trvdxb

I had a few questions,

thanks
Hi. thanks for sharing it.
i applied my TRV from Australia yesterday i got REFUSAL. the reason is immigration status. I am on temporary work visa and My visa is due on may 2020.
Anyone please suggest what can i do.

reachmenow

May 21, 2009
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
Family PGP
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
04-Jan-2015
Doc's Request.
07-JULY-2016
Nomination.....
N/A
AOR Received.
24-06-2016
IELTS Request
N/A
File Transfer...
24-June-2016
Med's Request
07-July-2016
Med's Done....
08-Aug-2016
Interview........
No
Passport Req..
21-March-2017
VISA ISSUED...
25-March-2017
LANDED..........
Basically what happened I was under the impression that since I was the main applicant (my wife n kids were dependents) so if I get approved/refused then automatically my family will gets approved/refused again as this happened normally (like initially we all got refused with the same 4 refusal reasons) so I put only my application details in webform at first and once it's approved I notice at (cic online account, as I linked their apps under my account too) that there wasn't any change in my family applications n still status shows as refused... next day when I went in vfs to submit my passport I discuss the same with the staff and he said, usually family apps should approve automatically without requesting but better send webforms for themself too..so same day I sent my family webforms separately..I put all their app details as individual applicant (even for my kids, selected as applicant from dropdown) and in the message box I just wrote little bit about my case and mentioned my app number then requested for family reconsideration... that's it...and exactly at the 5th day I got new messages on my email and when I checked cic account I found all family apps status changed from refused to submitted and after few hours my wife got her bio letter again and next day all got approved
Note: one thing I didn't got any reply of my family webform requests like in my case I got reply first that they are sending my request to migration Officer, so I don't know exactly, did they took action upon on webform requests or it was normal procedure that when they got my passport for visa Stamping that time they approved my family applications coz my counterfoil date and my family approval date is same)
thanks buddy , this helps, congratulations again and welcome to canada!

ay.sohail

Star Member
Apr 24, 2019
Can i get your number plz coz i got rejected today so i want to talk to you plz 055 2880395

reachmenow

May 21, 2009
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
Family PGP
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
04-Jan-2015
Doc's Request.
07-JULY-2016
Nomination.....
N/A
AOR Received.
24-06-2016
IELTS Request
N/A
File Transfer...
24-June-2016
Med's Request
07-July-2016
Med's Done....
08-Aug-2016
Interview........
No
Passport Req..
21-March-2017
VISA ISSUED...
25-March-2017
LANDED..........
hi bro
One more question, so your passport arrived before you send your family’s passport ? Or was your passport at Embassy when you sent your families passport?” And they all came together because you mentioned about counterfoil date being same

I am basically trying to determine how it works, looks like even after your passport was stamped your case file was not closed, they still approved your family members

thanks

trvdxb

Dec 9, 2019
hi bro
One more question, so your passport arrived before you send your family’s passport ? Or was your passport at Embassy when you sent your families passport?” And they all came together because you mentioned about counterfoil date being same

I am basically trying to determine how it works, looks like even after your passport was stamped your case file was not closed, they still approved your family members

thanks
My passport was there in IRCC office of Abu Dhabi when they give approval for family (family visas approved date at cic account and my counterfoil date is same) but we got passports separately since mine was already there in their office and family passports submitted n back completed in a week time. My visa Stamping date and family Stamping dates are different.