+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

TRV....Reconsideration Approved

trvdxb

Dec 9, 2019
Hi, i just wanted to share my experience initially my trv app refused and upon reconsideration they approved so basically reconsideration does work... following is timeline:

08 Oct - App submitted at VSF Dubai (paper based) same time fingerprints given
11 Oct - Link app with GCKey Account
30 Oct - Bio Letter Received
31 Oct - Refusal Letter Received

02 Nov - Reconsideration request submitted on webform as well as emailed to embassy
08 Nov - Received email from IRCC that they are going to send my request to migration officer to look into it
15 Nov - Received Bio Letter again
16 Nov - Received message "profile updated" after 2 hour got approval and received letter to submit passport, next day passport submitted and passport received back within 1 week with visa stamped.

Best of luck to everyone.....

ay.sohail

Star Member
Apr 24, 2019
Hi, i just wanted to share my experience initially my trv app refused and upon reconsideration they approved so basically reconsideration does work... following is timeline:

02 Nov - Reconsideration request submitted on webform as well as emailed to embassy
08 Nov - Received email from IRCC that they are going to send my request to migration officer to look into it
16 Nov - Received message "profile updated" after 2 hour got approval and received letter to submit passport, next day passport submitted and passport received back within 1 week with visa stamped.

Congratulations.. can you share the format of Reconsideration request also the full steps to submit please.?

Legend6892

Jul 31, 2017
It doesn't work, I did the same in 2017 and they replied that application is already closed and can't be reviewed again.

trvdxb

Dec 9, 2019
Congratulations.. can you share the format of Reconsideration request also the full steps to submit please.?
there is no such specified format or letter,,, what i did? i strongly objected the refusal grounds/reasons and gave explanations (didn't attached any other new documents nor any new information) and tried to keep myself to address the refusal reasons only

Reactions: parminderpt

ay.sohail

Star Member
Apr 24, 2019
there is no such specified format or letter,,, what i did? i strongly objected the refusal grounds/reasons and gave explanations (didn't attached any other new documents nor any new information) and tried to keep myself to address the refusal reasons only
can i talk to you on call if you dont mind please. if yes this is my number 055 2880395. just drop a msg on whats app or miss call me please. thanks

Reactions: loveleen_62

trvdxb

Dec 9, 2019
It doesn't work, I did the same in 2017 and they replied that application is already closed and can't be reviewed again.
yes its true they don't open every case but if you believe your case was strong enough and if you address properly the refusal grounds then definitely they do open file again i'm not the only one in this forum ....you can find another case like mine and his reconsideration was too approved last month and he was form Islamabad PAK

Ali Murtaza

Nov 25, 2019

Bro, simply say you reapplied & don't confuse the peoples with word " Reconsideration".

trvdxb

Dec 9, 2019
Bro, simply say you reapplied & don't confuse the peoples with word " Reconsideration".
Why should I lie? What I will get to confused people??? My case was approved 100% only on the bases of reconsideration I didnt submit any new application and that's a reason I shared my experience here so it will be a good if anybody else will get benefited from my case coz what I noticed from this forum.. ..everyone suggesting to reapply to all who got refused

trvdxb

Dec 9, 2019
I also said that
Why should I lie? What I will get to confused people??? My case was approved 100% only on the bases of reconsideration I didnt submit any new application and that's a reason I shared my experience here so it will be a good if anybody else will get benefited from my case coz what I noticed from this forum.. ..everyone suggesting to reapply to all who got refused
I also said that they (IRCC) dont open each and every reconsidration request and they open the case only if they see there could be an error. So I'm suggesting everyone here if anybody think his case was strong then must send reconsideration request

Reactions: Ranbir0074

Bs65

VIP Member
Mar 22, 2016
Just a guess but it could be possible that because the OP had linked the application in MYCIC account that it assisted in any reconsideration whereas the majority of people would not have taken that action making less likely to process through the system to be reopened . As said just speculation on my part.

trvdxb

Dec 9, 2019
Just a guess but it could be possible that because the OP had linked the application in MYCIC account that it assisted in any reconsideration whereas the majority of people would not have taken that action making less likely to process through the system to be reopened . As said just speculation on my part.
Yes you are absolutely right...even I think the same... if I didnt linked my app online I never know what's happening in my case and also I'm very thankful to this forum coz all I learnt from here so it was my responsibility to share my experience so others gets benefitted

subodhp

Jun 19, 2019
Toronto
Yes you are absolutely right...even I think the same... if I didnt linked my app online I never know what's happening in my case and also I'm very thankful to this forum coz all I learnt from here so it was my responsibility to share my experience so others gets benefitted
Do you mind detailing your refusal grounds and how you convinced them in reconsideration.

This is going to be individual case specific but hopefully that will help other folks with the info that they are trying to get.