+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

TRV reapplication form fill up urgent HELP Please

naimul

Mar 27, 2015
I am feeling up TRV application form for my wife IMM 5257. She had a rejejection of TRV before.

Do I have to say yes for both of the option in the Background information section 2 of the TRV IMM 5257 form?

b) Have you ever been refused a visa or permit, denied entry or ordered to leave Canada or any other country?

c)Have you previously applied to enter or remain Canada?

salmaniut

Star Member
May 7, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
Sydney NS
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
16-08-2016
AOR Received.
05-12-2016
IELTS Request
Sent with application
Med's Request
Waiting
Passport Req..
Waiting
VISA ISSUED...
Waiting
LANDED..........
Inland
naimul said:
I am feeling up TRV application form for my wife IMM 5257. She had a rejejection of TRV before.

Do I have to say yes for both of the option in the Background information section 2 of the TRV IMM 5257 form?

b) Have you ever been refused a visa or permit, denied entry or ordered to leave Canada or any other country?

c)Have you previously applied to enter or remain Canada?
Yes. As she previously applied.

naimul

Mar 27, 2015
Thank you for guiding. Could you help me again clearing the confusion if she has to fill up the Schedule 1 form or not? She has written "no" in the 3 to 6 questions of the TRV IMM 5257E frorm.

Jalex23

VIP Member
Apr 12, 2013
Calgary
Category........
Visa Office......
CPP-Ottawa
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
05-09-2013
Doc's Request.
09-04-2014
AOR Received.
06-11-2013
Med's Request
05-04-2014
Med's Done....
20-05-2014
Passport Req..
07-07-2014
VISA ISSUED...
14-07-2014
LANDED..........
06-09-2014
naimul said:
Thank you for guiding. Could you help me again clearing the confusion if she has to fill up the Schedule 1 form or not? She has written "no" in the 3 to 6 questions of the TRV IMM 5257E frorm.
Use the tool to get a comprehensive list of all the required documents:

http://www.cic.gc.ca/ctc-vac/getting-started.asp

If they not say (if applicable) or (optional) they must be filled.

naimul

Mar 27, 2015
In the 5257 form it is directed the following and I am confused of it.

If you answered "YES" to any of questions 3to 6 above, or upon request of a visa officer, you MAY BE REQUIRED to fill out IMM 5257 Schedule 1.

Jalex23

VIP Member
Apr 12, 2013
Calgary
Category........
Visa Office......
CPP-Ottawa
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
05-09-2013
Doc's Request.
09-04-2014
AOR Received.
06-11-2013
Med's Request
05-04-2014
Med's Done....
20-05-2014
Passport Req..
07-07-2014
VISA ISSUED...
14-07-2014
LANDED..........
06-09-2014
naimul said:
In the 5257 form it is directed the following and I am confused of it.

If you answered "YES" to any of questions 3to 6 above, or upon request of a visa officer, you MAY BE REQUIRED to fill out IMM 5257 Schedule 1.
What does your checklist say? If it still says "if applicable" then you will have to evaluate if you have something to fill in in Schedule 1... so read it and answer it.... if you fill in something then include it.

pkguest

Jun 19, 2018
Hello There

also have same question

I am from pakistan and need help about canada visitor visa form fill section BackGround Information

Have you been refused a visa or permit, denied entry or ordered to leave canada or any other country?

I was applied in september 2017 (around 9 months ago) for UK visitor visa to meet friend and tourisem and got visa refused and its happend just becuase was very new to visa apply and first time was try so was did lot of mistakes in required supporting documentations like never submit housing report from UK sponsor, never submit Family registration certificate, never submit sibling ID card and support of affidavt for cover any travel expenses, never attest any documents via forigen affair department and emotional wrong wording of invitation letter from UK sponsor without notrized and never ever submit any required affidavtes or letter of support or letter of explanation or Gift deed proof of funds received from parents/sibling, never submit our family house property proof, and wrongly was mention in visa application that UK sponsor will support 2000 GBP funds while was NO need any money from hi and have own funds to cover any expense myself moreover also never submit Funds Summary and Assets and never submit Account Maintenance Certificate from bank and only submit bank statment etc etc

so becuase of lot of shit miskates I was got refused for uk visitor visa 9 months ago and refusal letter as below

you state that you are unemployed and have income from your savings.The documents you
have submitted do not demonstrate any income from the National Savings you have.The documents you have submitted do not demonstrate how you are supported whilst unemployed in Pakistan.As a consequence, I am not satisfied you have given an accurateaccount of your circumstances and this undermines the credibilty of your application.

Furthermore, I must consider you are proposing to travel in order to visit your friend for the first time.you have not shown from the supporting documents you have any family members living in Pakistan or other countries and therefore consider you have very little in the way of ties to provide you with enough incentive to leave the UK on completion of your proposed visit.

In light of all the above,I am not satisfied as to your intentions in wishing to travel to the United Kingdom now.I am not satisfied that you genuinely intend a short visit only to the United Kingdom and that you will leave the United Kingdom at the end of the visit.your application for a visit visa is refused under paragraphV4.2(a) ans (c) of Appendix V.

I have good enough savings funds as well as family members here in pakistan but as was NOT submit all required supporting documents so visa officer never got satisfied as above

and now I am willing to apply for canada visitor visa and need help about question in canada visitor foum imm 5257e as below

Have you been refused a visa or permit, denied entry or ordered to leave canada or any other country?

so what I replied here as answer? like I just answer NO? or must tell truth and click on YES and then mention details of previous UK visa refusal?

if I must need answer YES and need put details of previous Refusal then below is correct way of answer

yes I was got refused previous time around 9 months ago for UK visitor visa as I was did lot of mistakes in visa application and was never submit all required supporting documents and affidavtes

above short answer ok? or need put more details? also required upload uk visa refusal letter??

anyone can help guide and inform what I need reply for question about previous refusal and what correct wording of answer need write in visa application?

waiting for help

thanks