+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

TRV Processing Time Updates for Pakistan.

Omairi7

Sep 29, 2017
Oh mashallah mashallah Mubaroook congratulations bro finally you’re out the waiting gang too. So happy for you brother :)
I don’t know when I’m getting out of this waiting game :(
May I know what kinda number was it like private or landline ?
What exactly they asked you ?
I will try to get this information at earliest inshallah.

ubfx

Oct 6, 2017
Oh mashallah mashallah Mubaroook congratulations bro finally you’re out the waiting gang too. So happy for you brother :)
I don’t know when I’m getting out of this waiting game :(
May I know what kinda number was it like private or landline ?
What exactly they asked you ?
Bro You will get it SOON Inshallah don't worry i got call and they asked me about withdrawal and asked me to re submit PP along with all CSE request i sent to abu dhabi about passport change and other stuff. and they said try to submit it within 3 days or do it earliest possible as i got the call in morning so i submitted right away as VAC is next to my house

Mrmoody90

May 25, 2017
Fair enough
Bro You will get it SOON Inshallah don't worry i got call and they asked me about withdrawal and asked me to re submit PP along with all CSE request i sent to abu dhabi about passport change and other stuff. and they said try to submit it within 3 days or do it earliest possible as i got the call in morning so i submitted right away as VAC is next to my house

Omairi7

Sep 29, 2017
@ubfx is one lucky member who lives close to VFS center and even can visit them any time.
What are the updates about your ppts?

ubfx

Oct 6, 2017
@ubfx is one lucky member who lives close to VFS center and even can visit them any time.
What are the updates about your ppts?
nothing yet VFS is next to me but useless until no pp update haha so still waiting no status change in cic will update once there is any change

Zee sahib

Star Member
Feb 1, 2018
Hi every1,
Its a question to all experience members.my mom and sister applied together visitor visa to come visit me on 17 december.my mom recieve visa in two weeks but sister still in process.is it normal?please advise me.any help will be appreciated

nonoo

Jan 23, 2012
Toronto, ON
Category........
Visa Office......
Veg
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
06th Dec 2011
AOR Received.
28th Feb 2012
Med's Request
18th Sept 2012
Med's Done....
02 Oct 2012 Displayed on Ecas 17th Nov 2012
Interview........
DM 18th Feb 2013
LANDED..........
15th March 2013
Hi every1,
Its a question to all experience members.my mom and sister applied together visitor visa to come visit me on 17 december.my mom recieve visa in two weeks but sister still in process.is it normal?please advise me.any help will be appreciated
Hi, do you mind sharing which supporting documents did you send to your mom and sister to support their visit visa? My mom and sister are also planing to visit me this April. Could you please let me know the list of documents that you send to your mom and sister other than the invitation letter. Also was the invitation letter attested?

Thanks,

Zee sahib

Star Member
Feb 1, 2018
Hi, do you mind sharing which supporting documents did you send to your mom and sister to support their visit visa? My mom and sister are also planing to visit me this April. Could you please let me know the list of documents that you send to your mom and sister other than the invitation letter. Also was the invitation letter attested?

Thanks,
Attested invitation letters for both
Bank statements for last for months from my side and their side
Last two years of notice of assessments
Medical insurane for both for the duration of their stay.
Birth certificates to prove the relationship
One bill showing my adress
That was it.

Omairi7

Sep 29, 2017
Thanks Demme343 for this update. I missed this detail due to business engagements.

PROCESSING TIMINGS UPATE.

TRV PROCESSING TIMINGS FOR PAKISTAN ARE UPDATED AND REDUCED TO 23 DAYS AS OF 27TH JANUARY 2018.

nonoo

Jan 23, 2012
Toronto, ON
Category........
Visa Office......
Veg
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
06th Dec 2011
AOR Received.
28th Feb 2012
Med's Request
18th Sept 2012
Med's Done....
02 Oct 2012 Displayed on Ecas 17th Nov 2012
Interview........
DM 18th Feb 2013
LANDED..........
15th March 2013
Attested invitation letters for both
Bank statements for last for months from my side and their side
Last two years of notice of assessments
Medical insurane for both for the duration of their stay.
Birth certificates to prove the relationship
One bill showing my adress
That was it.
Thanks Zee Sahib.

Reactions: Omairi7

tbk57

Star Member
Dec 19, 2017
Okay so its almost been 2 weeks since i submitted my passport withdrawl application.
Normally they return the passport in 3-4 days.
So worried.
Cse sent already.
What should i do?
My family wants to go to dubai and is stuck because of me.
Thanks.

Omairi7

Sep 29, 2017
Okay so its almost been 2 weeks since i submitted my passport withdrawl application.
Normally they return the passport in 3-4 days.
So worried.
Cse sent already.
What should i do?
My family wants to go to dubai and is stuck because of me.
Thanks.
Check your details on VFS website and try to visit them. They might get your passport in a day or two.
Please share the details from which country you apply? nearest VFS?

tbk57

Star Member
Dec 19, 2017
Check your details on VFS website and try to visit them. They might get your passport in a day or two.
Please share the details from which country you apply? nearest VFS?
It says that the additional document( withdrawl application) is being processed at Islamabad visa office.
I called them and they will inform me as soon as they receive the passport.
I applied from Lahore, Pakistan.
No change in status on gckey.final decision row still blank.no refusal email received.and passport stuck.

Omairi7

Sep 29, 2017
It says that the additional document( withdrawl application) is being processed at Islamabad visa office.
I called them and they will inform me as soon as they receive the passport.
I applied from Lahore, Pakistan.
No change in status on gckey.final decision row still blank.no refusal email received.and passport stuck.
If you are using GC key account then send them an CSE to Abu Dhabi and
Email at these addresses.

islamabad-im-enquiry@international.gc.ca
isbad@international.gc.ca

letter must be like this. Attach the copy of your Dxb visa, ticket in pdf format for reference.

SUB: Request for Return of Passport

Dear Sir,
Kindly refer to my visa application submitted on xxxx Sep, 2017, at Lahore VFS center void VFS Tracking No: xxxx , Passport No: xxxx
I am still waiting for your decision on my application; I will request you to please return my passport as I need it to travel.

Kindly note that I don’t want to withdraw my TRV application and you can take your time to decide about it. When I will return from my travel I will re-submit my passport.
I am submitting my travel plan which includes airline reservation and hotel reservation for your reference.