+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

TRV - Processing time is taking more than the usual

Fatima minhaj

Sep 4, 2017
Indeed but that becaues of some fools went to canada on trv and apply assylums. Thats why Canadaian embassies are taking bit longer time to make sure all the points will be checked before visa.
Even from usa? They check background for asylum even we are legally in usa in business visa? Is it true?

Fatima minhaj

Sep 4, 2017
Indeed but that becaues of some fools went to canada on trv and apply assylums. Thats why Canadaian embassies are taking bit longer time to make sure all the points will be checked before visa.
Do you think should i go to New York VACoffice to request? I applied via online.

Bryanna

VIP Member
Sep 8, 2014
Same here, i applied from usa, and from usa the processing time is showing 19 days. I applied on 11 October. On the second day I submitted my biometric. But after that they don’t show any update. What to do?
Visiting the NY VAC/CSC won't help.

Did the VAC give you a tracking number after you provided your biometrics?

You must email the NY visa office + send a Case Specific Enquiry to the NY visa office to confirm if your biometrics have been received

Omairi7

Sep 29, 2017
Yes, it is possible. You are a visitor in the US. That's why IRCC could do background checks on any aspect of your application

NO MATTER FROM WHERE YOU WILL APPLY THE VISA, THEY WILL DEFINITELY TAKES TIME TO CHECK EVERY SINGLE ASPECT OF YOUR CASE.

ONE OF MY FRIEND ALSO CONFIRMED ME THAT CANADIAN EMBASSY TAKES 3-4 MONTHS IN PAKISTAN FOR BACKGROUND CHECKS ETC. HE IS CARRYING PAKISTANI PASSPORT AND STAYED IN UK FOR 2 MONTHS FOR THE DELIVERY OF HIS 1ST CHILD. HE APPLIED ONLINE AND STILL WAITING FROM 3 MONTHS.