+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

TRV processing in NY Canada Consulate - Recent

srip

May 13, 2013
Thanks mimlko. That was for the passports received on May 1st . I was looking for the online application processing time.

mimiko

May 8, 2013
srip said:
Thanks mimlko. That was for the passports received on May 1st . I was looking for the online application processing time.
sryy i thought u r asking the stamping time. the online application time seems varied. Mine is 2 weeks from submitting to receiving the passport request.

srip

May 13, 2013
np's. I hope you applied online and it was in NYC location.

Do you know if we can walk in with the passport and the letter once we get the passport request to NYC consulate and get the passport same day or next day with the visa stamp ..?

Cjalagam

May 14, 2013
srip said:
np's. I hope you applied online and it was in NYC location.

Do you know if we can walk in with the passport and the letter once we get the passport request to NYC consulate and get the passport same day or next day with the visa stamp ..?
=============================================================

I applied in person on 15th March and haven't received passport yet. Unfortunately i lost my tracking number and not able to track if my passport has been posted. This is really frustrating and hate to be in helpless situation. E-mailed them but didn't hear anything back. My license is expiring this Friday and DMV is asking for passport for renewal. Guys, Is there an alternate approach to expedite the case. If not what's the procedure to withdraw the application ?

plutocupid

Apr 30, 2013
I understand your pain and frustration
same here
Never saw such a irresponsible embassy in entire world
I sent e mail telling them that I am withdrawing my application
Hope they send it soon
I am not fascinated about visiting Canada anymore
Try to go to the embassy directly

satitcud40

May 12, 2013
plutocupid said:
same here
Hope they send it soon
I also wrote to withdraw my application since I don't have time anymore.

kate_c

May 2, 2013
U request to withdraw via email or go there?

uote author=satitcud40 link=topic=141323.msg2279603#msg2279603 date=1368626983]
I also wrote to withdraw my application since I don't have time anymore.
[/quote]

satitcud40

May 12, 2013
kate_c said:
I wrote u a personal message.
I tried to send you a personal message too but I couldn't do it. I wrote them an email asking to withdraw yesterday and also this morning. I really need the passport back as soon as possible. The visa is that not important to me anymore at this point.

abc0987

May 6, 2013
Srip

you can make a case specific enquiry to the consulate if your processing time has exceeded the limits as mentioned in the website
you can refer to the link
i submitted an enquiry through a case and got the reply
it is under helpcenter

thanks

Hi abc0987,

What is the e-mail to NY consulate .? I e-mailed them about my online TRV application and I haven't got any response from them.

Would follow-up for an online application help to speed up the process anyway .?

Does it help if we walk into the NY consulate with the application number and passport .?

Thanks in advance.

[/quote]

satitcud40

May 12, 2013
abc0987 said:
Srip

you can make a case specific enquiry to the consulate if your processing time has exceeded the limits as mentioned in the website
you can refer to the link
i submitted an enquiry through a case and got the reply
it is under helpcenter

thanks

Hi abc0987,

What is the e-mail to NY consulate .? I e-mailed them about my online TRV application and I haven't got any response from them.

Would follow-up for an online application help to speed up the process anyway .?

Does it help if we walk into the NY consulate with the application number and passport .?

Thanks in advance.
Hi abc0987, how did it take you to receive a reply from the case-specific inquiry? Thanks!

rsmd

May 15, 2013
plutocupid said:
same here
Hope they send it soon
I totally relate to your frustration, I can't imagine that a consulate of a developed nation does not seem to get their acts together.