+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Trv(outside canada)applicants july. Please comment below your updates.

Dec 12, 2016
They should only say they are coming to visit family.

Thank you!

My Father is Retired from service and mother is housewife . They dont have any pension and I transfer money to support them for family maintenance

1. For TRV Visa , can i provide my financial documents, bank statements to support case ?

2. Should i transfer 2000 CAD in there account to support ? I will also specify i will manage travelling, accommodation and site seeing

2. They have home in native place and farming land , also home in city- do you think this will be sufficient for home ties? ( I am only sibling)

3. Also can we specify there timeline for visit in feb 2020? and apply now as timelines have changed a lot

4.With covid 19 timelines have changed and as you suggested i will not mention support pregnancy and refer only visit with Itinerary details ?

please do let me know any other point that can make stronger case for visa approval
Thanks for all your support!

canuck78

VIP Member
Jun 18, 2017
Thank you!

My Father is Retired from service and mother is housewife . They dont have any pension and I transfer money to support them for family maintenance

1. For TRV Visa , can i provide my financial documents, bank statements to support case ?

2. Should i transfer 2000 CAD in there account to support ? I will also specify i will manage travelling, accommodation and site seeing

2. They have home in native place and farming land , also home in city- do you think this will be sufficient for home ties? ( I am only sibling)

3. Also can we specify there timeline for visit in feb 2020? and apply now as timelines have changed a lot

4.With covid 19 timelines have changed and as you suggested i will not mention support pregnancy and refer only visit with Itinerary details ?

please do let me know any other point that can make stronger case for visa approval
Thanks for all your support!
If they are living off the money you send them and they don't have their own savings a supervisa would be a much better option. TRV is primarily dependent on their finances not yours. A supervisa is primaripy dependent on your finances. You can provide your financial details as well if you apply for a TRV. They should include the valuation of their land if it is worth a decent amount of money so it will show they do have some assets. Not sure if they will have enough ties that is up to CIC. They don't even have to return to receive their pension and you are an only child so there will be concerns that they will not leave Canada especially because you are providing for them financially and CIC is aware of the cultural norms and will know that you are expected to care for them and likely will want to live with you longterm if they are given the opportunity and get PGP. Not unusual, and actually recommended thwt you apply in advance. Parents are not allowed to work so describing things like doing cooking and cleaning or caring for a child can be interpreted as working in Canada. Saying your parents would like to visit is a much easier request.

jitbug

Jan 14, 2014
My application date for trv. July 20, approved on aug 21st. Waiting for stamping info from new delhi office. Any clue on how to get info for stamping updates???
My mom is in the exact same boat, applying for a visitor visa as an immediate family of a Canadian citizen. Hope this moves fast.

Khushviren

Aug 27, 2020
I applied for visitor visa befor year. But got refusal. So what should i do. I dnt know if i get the same again...
-Virendra Mehta

Nick111

Apr 8, 2010
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
9-Sep-2015 - LAA received
Doc's Request.
Full Application Submitted - On 25-Sep-2015
Hello Friends,

I am planning to invite my mother-in-law & father in law on a visitor visa ( we both PR holder), as my wife is expecting.
I have initiated the online application I am not sure what documents to be upload in Purpose of travel (other)? please let me know your recommendation what documents need to be upload in this section

Thanks

Last edited:

hasanselim

Jun 21, 2018
I Submitted for my minor's baby(PR parents baby born outside Canada) TRV application on June 30 electronically. Visa office Singapore. AT the date of submission it's showed only 15 days. Now it's shows 145 days.

Puja shalini

Star Member
Dec 8, 2017
Hello, any updates on passport request from VAC in india ???? I waited all the way till sept 30th for the vac to be reopened and all i heard is they are closed untill October 31st.
are they completely closed or working with limited staff ?

sarvesh90

Jun 18, 2018
Hello, any updates on passport request from VAC in india ???? I waited all the way till sept 30th for the vac to be reopened and all i heard is they are closed untill October 31st.
are they completely closed or working with limited staff ?
Hi Puja,

I had applied for TRV for my fiance on July 1, we got biometrics letter on July 2nd, but since all VACs are closed in India, its still stuck.

When did you give your biometrics? When did you get your visa approval? Can you post timelines and locations please?

I am assuming since you are a returning worker, you did not have to give biometrics this time?

hasanselim

Jun 21, 2018
I applied for my 22 months old child(PR parents child born outside Canada) TRV on June 30 online from Bangladesh. IRCC requested medical report and submitted 24 September. Is this really works?

Puja shalini

Star Member
Dec 8, 2017
Hi Puja,

I had applied for TRV for my fiance on July 1, we got biometrics letter on July 2nd, but since all VACs are closed in India, its still stuck.

When did you give your biometrics? When did you get your visa approval? Can you post timelines and locations please?

I am assuming since you are a returning worker, you did not have to give biometrics this time?
Hi
Yes i m a returning worker and dint needed biometrics.
application date: july 20
Approved by : august 24

and then waitind for passport request.

sarvesh90

Jun 18, 2018
Bump,

Guys who have applied for TRV for their spouses, any updates on timelines, VACs re-opening in India?

legalpanda

Aug 1, 2020
Is India Visa office processing applications for visitor visa ? AS VAC are closed does that impact visa processing as well ?