+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Trv(outside canada)applicants july. Please comment below your updates.

KATHIA08

Jun 15, 2020
To apply for a TRV visa for my wife to visit me in Canada, should I use my account or does she have an online account?

Xabo

Jul 18, 2020
I applied July 1st. Biometrics done July 8th. Any answer yet. (Visitor Visa from Madrid).

Smurf_Gimli

Star Member
Feb 25, 2020
Submitted my TRV application on July 24.Got email requesting passport copy of my Husband, Biometric receipt and marriage license.This new requested docs has been attached already when I submitted the application but of course I submitted it again to make sure.And now still waiting new updates.

I wonder why they requested me Biometric receipt.last year i had my biometric but I was not married yet and in my application i do not need biometric anymore.

I hope all of us will get good news very soon.

chotemiya3

Star Member
Dec 3, 2017
Date Applied: 17 July 2020
Country of Application: Singapore
Biometrics Date Submission: 21 July 2020

No response after that. It seems they have not processed the biometrics yet.

Smurf_Gimli

Star Member
Feb 25, 2020
Hi folks,

I paid my biometric already but did not receive any email for instruction.

Should I receive Biometric Instruction after paying? Or will wait till I get an email.

Please share your opinion about this

Thanks.

canuck78

VIP Member
Jun 18, 2017
Submitted my TRV application on July 24.Got email requesting passport copy of my Husband, Biometric receipt and marriage license.This new requested docs has been attached already when I submitted the application but of course I submitted it again to make sure.And now still waiting new updates.

I wonder why they requested me Biometric receipt.last year i had my biometric but I was not married yet and in my application i do not need biometric anymore.

I hope all of us will get good news very soon.
It was likely a standard request that is automatically generated. Not uncommon for people to ask to submit medicals or biometric when it has been attached originally.