+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Trv(outside canada)applicants july. Please comment below your updates.

Xabo

Jul 18, 2020
Applied for a Visitor Visa July 2020 and I just received Correspondence Letter and Passport Request (April 2023)

Gbolly 1985

Feb 25, 2023
Good afternoon.....please I need some help, I applied for canada visitors visa since January 2020 I got my decision envelope November 2020....in my decision envelope I saw my passport, and a white slip, in the white slip they wrote.....your application is still in progress why your passport is being returned to you you will be contacted to resubmit your passport if required. Please I need someone to explain it better..........and moreover still waiting for response and I have send a reminder but still no response

obazi

Star Member
Mar 3, 2022
Good afternoon.....please I need some help, I applied for canada visitors visa since January 2020 I got my decision envelope November 2020....in my decision envelope I saw my passport, and a white slip, in the white slip they wrote.....your application is still in progress why your passport is being returned to you you will be contacted to resubmit your passport if required. Please I need someone to explain it better..........and moreover still waiting for response and I have send a reminder but still no response
Am sure your application is the paper application. Try to link your application with the online gckey