+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Trv(outside canada)applicants july. Please comment below your updates.

legalpanda

Aug 1, 2020
check the official website if there are any changes. basic rules for securing TRV are still the same.
Do you know if I can apply for his visa from my online account using sign in partner or I need to make new account for him ?

aydongs

May 6, 2020
When the pandemic started I was in my country and I am stuck here. I had applied for study permit extension in last November and got approval in June. But my visa expired in April so I applied for visa in July 8 and gave biometrics in July 15. When I check the processing time, it says 123 days but I don't want to believe it's true. In my visa application I told them that my commitments such as rent, bills and school are continuing. My life is there and I am stuck in Turkey. When I asked to VAC, they told me they are trying to process the returning students faster, but I am so afraid that if I have to wait 4-5 months for the visa approval. I waited for the study permit extension for more than 6 months. This thing is getting crazy, I also have coop in my program. How can I find a job or do my coop? This is so frustrating. Is there anyone here who is in this situation exactly?

harrysekhon

Star Member
Mar 8, 2015
Hanumangarh, Rajasthan
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
10-04-2015 At CIO Sydney, Nova Scotia
Doc's Request.
Not Yet
Nomination.....
28-02-2015
AOR Received.
XEP on 4th june..(EP and UCI on 15 june 2015)
IELTS Request
Submitted when applied at CIO, Sydney Nova Scotia
File Transfer...
NDVO on 6 July 2015
Med's Request
Upfront done
Med's Done....
Upfront done on 22 June 2015
Interview........
Waiting
Passport Req..
Waiting
VISA ISSUED...
Waiting
LANDED..........
Waiting

canuck78

VIP Member
Jun 18, 2017
What could be answer of " How you will get to your destination ?" in the quarantine plan for applying for visitor visa for immediate family member . Can a family member pick up from airport or the visitor can get a cab to destination?
Yes a family member can pick a person up but they should sit in the back on the opposite side of the car, both people should wear masks and having the windows open at both sides of the car will create ventilation. A taxi, car service is also and car rentals are also options but not public transportation. You should then disinfect the car especially seatbelt and handles if you drive your father home.

canuck78

VIP Member
Jun 18, 2017
When the pandemic started I was in my country and I am stuck here. I had applied for study permit extension in last November and got approval in June. But my visa expired in April so I applied for visa in July 8 and gave biometrics in July 15. When I check the processing time, it says 123 days but I don't want to believe it's true. In my visa application I told them that my commitments such as rent, bills and school are continuing. My life is there and I am stuck in Turkey. When I asked to VAC, they told me they are trying to process the returning students faster, but I am so afraid that if I have to wait 4-5 months for the visa approval. I waited for the study permit extension for more than 6 months. This thing is getting crazy, I also have coop in my program. How can I find a job or do my coop? This is so frustrating. Is there anyone here who is in this situation exactly?
Unfortunately you should have really applied for your TRV when you knew your were going home. It is a very unfortunate situation. If it bit too late at this point but if you have friends and you give notice you could put your stuff in storage or try to sublet your rental if possible. In terms of your schooling and coop many things are online or on hold and many employers are not taking on coop students.

canuck78

VIP Member
Jun 18, 2017
processing time for visitor visa application on immigration website says 132 days . Is that true?
That is just an estimate but yes it may take a very long time. If your father doesn’t have his biometrics already done or requires a medical his application can’t be approved until those are done but VAC is closed.

legalpanda

Aug 1, 2020
I am applying for visitor visa for my father online but choosing visa office as India ? Do I need to provide notarized sponsorship letter ? In my account it does not say anything .On another page it says only if your visa office require notarized letter but I can not find any information regarding New Delhi visa office requirements

legalpanda

Aug 1, 2020
When we apply online do we need to provide signatures on all the forms as I am applying for my father from Canada but he is in India so I can not get his signatures

steaky

VIP Member
Nov 11, 2008
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
I am applying for visitor visa for my father online but choosing visa office as India ? Do I need to provide notarized sponsorship letter ? In my account it does not say anything .On another page it says only if your visa office require notarized letter but I can not find any information regarding New Delhi visa office requirements
If the guide/checklist/instruction requires so, then you need to provide a notarized. But in our case, we don't need one (not even a sponsorship letter. They only need an invitation letter (not notarized).

Uzairazhar55

Star Member
Jul 14, 2019
Date Applied: 30 June 2020
Country of Application: Pakistan
Biometrics Date Submission: 07 August 2020

Date Applied: 30 June 2020
Country of Application: Pakistan
Biometrics Date Submission: 07 August 2020

Review of eligibilityHelp - Review of eligibility
  • We are reviewing whether you meet the eligibility requirements.
Review of medical resultsHelp - Review of medical results
  • You do not need a medical exam. We will send you a message if this changes.
Review of additional documentsHelp - Review of additional documents
  • We do not need additional documents.
InterviewHelp - Interview
  • You do not need an interview. We will send you a message if this changes.
BiometricsHelp - Biometrics
  • We have not received your fingerprints. Check your biometrics request message below for details.
Background checkHelp - Background check
  • We are processing your background check. We will send you a message if we need more information.
Final decision Help - Final decision
  • Your application is in progress. We will send you a message once the final decision has been made

Reactions: KATHIA08