+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Trv(outside canada)applicants july. Please comment below your updates.

Phalos

Champion Member
Jun 19, 2020
Why the stupid system keeps asking for Upfront Medical, if no one else who applied trv needed to do a medical?
Visitors under 6 months dont need medical so why it asks me?
I am trying to apply trv for my wife who has PR application in process and passed medical in March 2020. They did not give her any copy of it because they said they send directly to ircc.

Anybody can answer what to do about this?

• Haha
Reactions: zero113

Victor paul

Star Member
Feb 1, 2016
Bangalore
Category........
Visa Office......
Bangalore
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
17/06/2016
VISA ISSUED...
16/08/2016
LANDED..........
13/09/2016
Why the stupid system keeps asking for Upfront Medical, if no one else who applied trv needed to do a medical?
I am trying to apply trv for my wife who has PR application in process and passed medical in March 2020. They did not give her any copy of it because they said they send directly to ircc.

They will send it to ircc.. thats true but they give u acknowledge copy.. u need to upload that

Reactions: Phalos

Victor paul

Star Member
Feb 1, 2016
Bangalore
Category........
Visa Office......
Bangalore
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
17/06/2016
VISA ISSUED...
16/08/2016
LANDED..........
13/09/2016
They will send it to ircc.. thats true but they give u acknowledge copy.. u need to upload that
I think its called as e medical information sheet. Which also have UMI number on it

Reactions: Phalos

SAJ_ee2015

Jul 4, 2015
Hi All, I am planning to apply for visiting visa for my parents from India. Are they still processing TRV applications? I know that all VACs in India are closed as of now. Can you guys provide some advice if you have applied recently from India?

Thanks

legalpanda

Aug 1, 2020
I want to apply visitor visa for my father first time for Canada though he had visited other countries in past. My mother recently died in India and he is all alone there .I want him to come and stay with me for some time. I was blessed with a daughter earlier this year ,during COvid pandemic. I was planning to apply visitor visa for both my parents so that they can come see their granddaughter but then lockdown started and I did not apply and thought to wait . Now unfortunately my mother has passed away . Its so difficult for me to visit India and go through all the quarantine with a baby so I want my father to come visit me instead.
Can I apply for Visitor visa for him during this time and what are the chances of approval?
Do I need to file it different or the same way as it was before Covid?
Do I need to show purpose of his visit ? I read on website and at some pages of website it says the only people with essential purpose can apply ? So do I need to show this and how I can show this ?
Your reply is much appreciated.

canuck78

VIP Member
Jun 18, 2017

You can be asked to do a medical for any length of stay.

canuck78

VIP Member
Jun 18, 2017
Hi All, I am planning to apply for visiting visa for my parents from India. Are they still processing TRV applications? I know that all VACs in India are closed as of now. Can you guys provide some advice if you have applied recently from India?

Thanks
Technically they are still processing but with VACs closed many will not be able to complete their application for quite some time.

canuck78

VIP Member
Jun 18, 2017
I want to apply visitor visa for my father first time for Canada though he had visited other countries in past. My mother recently died in India and he is all alone there .I want him to come and stay with me for some time. I was blessed with a daughter earlier this year ,during COvid pandemic. I was planning to apply visitor visa for both my parents so that they can come see their granddaughter but then lockdown started and I did not apply and thought to wait . Now unfortunately my mother has passed away . Its so difficult for me to visit India and go through all the quarantine with a baby so I want my father to come visit me instead.
Can I apply for Visitor visa for him during this time and what are the chances of approval?
Do I need to file it different or the same way as it was before Covid?
Do I need to show purpose of his visit ? I read on website and at some pages of website it says the only people with essential purpose can apply ? So do I need to show this and how I can show this ?
Your reply is much appreciated.
Assume you are a PR or a citizen. Yes your father can apply for a TRV or supervisa depending on what you qualify for. Your father needs to show that he has strong ties to India to show that he will not remain permanently in Canada.

legalpanda

Aug 1, 2020
you did not apply then, you are still confused and in between you lost your mom but you are still in doubt. family is most important what is it that is stopping you? just apply according to the rules.
I am confused now as I need to know that should I apply the same way as I would have earlier or due to Covid I need to apply in a different way or send some additional documents to convince the immigration about my case?

legalpanda

Aug 1, 2020
Assume you are a PR or a citizen. Yes your father can apply for a TRV or supervisa depending on what you qualify for. Your father needs to show that he has strong ties to India to show that he will not remain permanently in Canada.
Thanks for reply . I want to apply for visitor visa as He wont be able to stay for longer than 6 months with me .Just needed to know before applying if something has changed or if I should do it differently due to Covid ?

legalpanda

Aug 1, 2020
What could be answer of " How you will get to your destination ?" in the quarantine plan for applying for visitor visa for immediate family member . Can a family member pick up from airport or the visitor can get a cab to destination?